Sign in to follow this  
Wicked Teletubby

[Movies] Mortal Kombat total reload

New Line Cinema confirmed Kevin Tancharoen as a director for the reloaded fighting franchise Mortal Kombat. the whole thing started back in 2010 when Tancharoen released through the web an 8-minute Mortal Kombat: Rebirth flick starring Michael Jai White, Jeri Ryan and Ian Anthony Dale. Tancharoen managed to convince Warner Bros. he was able to make a full length feature based on a screenplay written by Oren Uziel but they only let him make a ten-episode web series. now Tancharoen and Uziel supported by an army of fans are working on a full length feature.

what else to say? Flawless Victory.

and here's the original MK: Rebirth short feature:

x9YUeTTaVqo

oh! this is so exciting!

And now i am getting the impression that these shorts on YT was served as back stories of

some particular characters. Before the full length approved.

Maybe Tacharoen doesn't speak of it before to see how is the feed back.

either way i am excited. Hope this will be much better than the 90s version movies xD

oh! this is so exciting!

And now i am getting the impression that these shorts on YT was served as back stories of

some particular characters. Before the full length approved.

Maybe Tacharoen doesn't speak of it before to see how is the feed back.

either way i am excited. Hope this will be much better than the 90s version movies xD

:?

Oh well, it will be better than Annihilation, but the first one is still made of more win!

Hey! As an eight year old, or whatever the hell age I was that movie was the shit. I had a cassette tape with the official soundtrack and I remember going on a camping trip forcing my parents to play it on this obnoxious six hour road trip.

Hey! As an eight year old, or whatever the hell age I was that movie was the shit. I had a cassette tape with the official soundtrack and I remember going on a camping trip forcing my parents to play it on this obnoxious six hour road trip.

When i was in elementary school, my classmates would come to my house and watch Annihi-fucking-lation! I have a special place in my heart for all things Mortal Kombat! ... Well, except some of the games are just unbearable. :D

How can you not love this?

MIt0VY7Yg2w

:D well i shall give credits for the 90s version for being faithful with all the costumes.

But idk, it looks funnay, esp Shao Khan that wasn't as bulky as i wished :lol:

It's just like Van Damme's Street Fighter which was also funny.

Sign in to follow this