Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

VII-Sense new maxi single release

it is announced at VII-Sense presents - Shaura, たすけ(tasuke), Yanagi birthday live "Royal Birthday Bash Live" at HOLIDAY SHINJUKU at 2011/10/03 that VII-Sense new maxi single (title not yet finalized) will be released in 2012/02, although details have not yet been announced

Long time to come ...

I hope to see a preview soon.

I'm glad you have recovered! and hopefully no more problems.

Chance that Zero (Dolore) is recovered while Juka/Shaura (VII-Sense) xD

I don't know whether Vo.Shaura has been fully recovered as it appears that he will still have surgery in 2011/11

btw they will hold their one-man live at Shibuya REX at 2012/02/05

title of their new maxi single is finalized as "Silent Assassin"

btw it appears that that new maxi single will include new song "Blind Resentment", which is composed by Gt.RayX

^ btw he has conducted body-check at 2011/10/28 and NO health problems other than vocal cord are noted...then he is in preparation of his forthcoming surgery after their live at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2011/10/29, at which live he has mentioned that is his last time to sing in his original voice

^ btw he has conducted body-check at 2011/10/28 and NO health problems other than vocal cord are noted...then he is in preparation of his forthcoming surgery after their live at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2011/10/29, at which live he has mentioned that is his last time to sing in his original voice

Thank you very much for the update. I hope his voice doesn't change much, he's got a very beautiful one.

btw it appears that that new maxi single will include new song "Blind Resentment", which is composed by Gt.RayX

they have another new song "ユキノキセキ...(yuki no kiseki)", which is composed by Gt.erina

release of their new maxi single "Silent Assassin" is finalized at 2012/02/29 (2,300yen)

[CD track list]

01.Silent Assassin

02.Blind Resentment (composed by Gt.RayX)

03.ユキノキセキ...(yuki no kiseki) (composed by Gt.erina)

[DVD track list]

01.Silent Assassin (PV)

Sign in to follow this