Sign in to follow this  
iSin-Sama

Batman Arkham City

thinking about trading in some shit to get it, not really sure though because...

heard the Joker dies in the first act or some shit, and that apparently this one is not supposed to be as story or plot based as asylum :/

but i'll probably get it anyways >.>

Well I got it, and I'm glad I did!! It's just so massive and the world is so beautiful. Asylum's open world doesn't have shit on city's open world. There is so much stuff to do in the game as far as side missions, Riddler challenges, and collectibles that you get sidetracked so easily from the main story but the thing is it's so beautiful and well executed that you don't even mind. Definitely happy that i picked this up! :D

Honestly, I didn't much care for Asylum and there are so many other games that I am going to be throwing my money at this season that I think that I am just going to wait on this one. Here's to hoping that I can pick it up for $20 in a year xD

Honestly, I didn't much care for Asylum and there are so many other games that I am going to be throwing my money at this season that I think that I am just going to wait on this one. Here's to hoping that I can pick it up for $20 in a year xD

I'll also probably just wait until the PC version is on sale on Steam or something to be honest. Once Skyrim comes out I'll probably be busy with it and considering my working schedule (and overtime that comes with year end) I will probably be able to drag it out until Mass Effect 3 comes out in March.

Really to tell you the truth, this game could be the best game of the year no joke, even better than Skyrim or Assassins Creed... it has the content and replay-ability to keep you going for well over 50+ hours, I've had it for a little less than a week and I can already see that this arkham series Rocksteady has going on could be so big by the next game, they've done such a great job of improving on the winning formula that they had with asylum that it is just plain astonishing considering how good asylum was and how much better and bigger they made city. I'm glad I decided to get it and because of it I'm starting to really get absorbed into the world and setting of batman and all the iconic characters that brings with it.

Ah, this game! I was thinking of getting it! I love the Batman movies + I only have Lego Batman (LOL) so I was thinking about getting this.

Sign in to follow this