Ito

What Manga are you reading?

I want to try re-reading Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service.
cuz i like me a good horror(ish) manga. also eiji otsuka 8D

buuuut i cant seem to find a good scanlation site...anyone know of any?
(since im broke and I cant afford to buy the books and i owe the library money from lost/overdue books .__.)

Right now I'm reading:

Pandora Hearts

Claymore

Soul Eater

Kuroshitsuji

Code:Breaker

Bleach

And I'm planning on starting "The World God Only Knows (神のみぞ知るセカイ, Kami nomizo shiru sekai)"

Current read list:

Assassination Classroom

Ao no Exorcist

Seikon no Qwaser

Bleach

The World God Only Knows

Soul Eater

Waiting for these to resume:

D.Gray-man

Oniichan Control

Beelzebub

Betsukiss

Hiyokoi

Hourou Musuko

Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha.

Liar Game

Mayo Chiki!

Pandora Hearts

Rosario to Vampire Season II

Saki

Saki: Achiga-hen episode of side A

Silva

Yotsubato!

Decided to finally read One Piece, since I'm seeing a lot of Jrockers who like it :P  It's pretty good, though long as heck.

Good choice. I recommend watching the anime but I understand if that's not an option since it is quite an undertaking to watch a 600 episode series all the way from the beginning, but if you can definitely try. I love the manga to death but what really made me fall in love with one piece was seeing it come to life through animation. It's quite a different experience from reading it :D

I'm still reading the big three... naruto, bleach, and one piece, but lately I've been thinking of reading other stuff like fairy tale since the anime ended.. I just don't know where to start though, If anyone has any good manga recommendations please send them my way, I really have no idea what's worth reading now a days....

I just finished reading Junji Ito's Uzumaki. Heck that was one weird horror manga. And the ending was lame.

So uhh if everyone knows any good horror mangas out there with horror as it's main genre (and not like fantasy adventure with horror-ish themes), recommend me some. But no Junji Ito anymore. I think I'm done with people being obsessed with spirals and girls regenerating from tiny pieces.

So uhh if everyone knows any good horror mangas out there with horror as it's main genre (and not like fantasy adventure with horror-ish themes), recommend me some. But no Junji Ito anymore. I think I'm done with people being obsessed with spirals and girls regenerating from tiny pieces.

A few that I have enjoyed are Hideout by Kakizaki Masasumi. Definitely not in the vein of Junji Ito but I don't even know what it is but I've read that manga over and over (but the last person I recommended it to was slightly unnerved by it :P but that was one of the first horror type mangas he read)

Ibitsu by Haruka Ryou, this is probably closer to Ito's work with regards to where the story goes but nonetheless it's good, not too long and I probably enjoyed it more than some of the stuff Ito has done.

OH OH OOOOHH, Yuureitou by Tarou Nogikaza..... this one is still ongoing but MAN I love this one so much, speaking of which I need to get back to it ;)

As for what i'm reading, I've just caught up with Btooom! (they've now dropped it due to it being released worldwide)

I'm reaching the climax of Bloody Junkie which was recommended upon similarities to Death Note, I can only see that being accurate in terms of two reasonably young kids considered a genius in their field, rivaling each other

Claymore, which I also have a few chapters to catch up with

Shingeki no Kyojin (obvious reasons)

Tokyo Ghoul or Toukyou Kushu (can possibly count as horror but more on the supernatural side of things)

There's also Bleach and Naruto thrown in there but I seem to have given up a bit with Naruto tbh. I can't keep up with all the big explosions and lack of actual things happening, but I WILL get round to it at... some...point? :P

I tend to read manga on my tablet through an app, so I pick mangas that are finished and/or over 20 chapters long. My list is rather.... extensive. I buy the English releases of manga I really love (when I have money to do so), but my bookshelves are a huge overflowing, disorganized mess right now.

Some of my favorites are:
7 Seed

Aphorism

Beelzebub

Cat Street

Dengeki Daisy

Kaichou wa Maid-sama!

Kimi wa Pet

Kuragehime

Samurai Usagi

Skip Beat!

Yureka

well, naruto and one piece every week.

been reading sun-ken rock and started gigantomakhia yesterday.

The only unfinished series I'm currently following are

Iiki no Ki

Claymore

Tatsugaku Letra

I ocassionally re-read some other mangas, especially the ones by Yuki Kaori 'cause she's pretty much my manga Goddess.

Just started reading Yozakura Quartet manga, since the anime actually sparked my interest in the series. This is actually the first new manga series I've started reading in a long while, for the past few years all I've been keeping up with is naruto, bleach, and one piece so it feels good to read something new.

Just finished Tokyo ghoul.. I'm really pissed. Ishida Sui you gotta be kidding me, that's how you want to end it??

I hope for a sequel it CAN'T end like this!

Just finished Tokyo ghoul.. I'm really pissed. Ishida Sui you gotta be kidding me, that's how you want to end it??

I hope for a sequel it CAN'T end like this!

There's some beauty in the ending though...

And there's apparently a "surprise" coming, so who knows what he's come up with.

currently reading some ongoings i abandoned last year:

Pandora Hearts (i didnt even want to continue reading because of what i remember 2013s chapters were insanely boring and shitty but somehow mangaka managed to make the plot interesting at least a little bit more than it was)

Claymore (this one just a masterpiece. really sad about its ending next month but i guess it's about time. hope the last chapters wont disappoint me)

Bleach (weeeeell... yeah :v)

also gonna read soon Hajime no Ippo (put on hold somewhere at 100th vol) and Liar Game (from the very beginning because i need more gambling in my body P: )

I finished reading Blame! some weeks ago, it's really an awesome manga. I loved its chaotic/shambolic art and the "story", even if I'm not sure of having understand the end... But whatever. I should check out more stuff from Nihei Tsutomu, this guy is awesome.

Currently I started reading Devilman and Defense Devil, I finished the first tomes of both mangas and I'm liking them so far.