Ito

What Manga are you reading?

yeah, still going on. latest chapters were pretty lame but i liked how Kubo "killed" lots of main characters.

most likely it will ends somewhere next year.

Rereading the first few volumes Fullmetal Alchemist because the 3-in-1 omnibus is this month's reading for my comic book club. It's roughly 30 people and most of them haven't read manga before, so it should be an interesting meeting.

This thread is slow lol...

I've gotten a lot more into manga since I got a tablet.

Barakamon
Handa-kun
Blood Parade
Blood Lad

I think these are all ongoing except Blood Parade.

Also technically reading Gintama and Kenshin, just kinda put them aside for a bit.

I'm currently reading One Piece, JJBA (on part 5 atm) and lately I've been introduced to Takehiko Inoue by a friend of mine, so I'm reading Real and plan to start Vagabond as soon as my studying schedule allows me to. Also need to catch up to Claymore since I heard it's finished D:

Since I couldn't get enough of Yona of the Dawn, I started reading the manga right where the anime left off. All I can say is holy shit....

Never put Hak anywhere near Su-won. The fury is off the charts. Chapter 91.

p010.jpg?v=11426471803

Since I couldn't get enough of Yona of the Dawn, I started reading the manga right where the anime left off. All I can say is holy shit....

Never put Hak anywhere near Su-won. The fury is off the charts. Chapter 91.

p010.jpg?v=11426471803

shit I might have to pick up the manga too... :lol:

okay, so i'm finished those last chapters of Pandora Hearts since it's finally ended. should've finished more than 20 chapters ago but whatever, i'm just happy i wont be needed to follow it anymore

also trying to catch up with Hajime no Ippo, though i can't read many chapters per day. still have like 80 chapters left =__=

and reading Gambling Emperor Zero - Gyanki-Hen. as great as every Nobuyuki Fukumoto work.

Im not a manga person but ive been reading ib -instant bullet

Really would like to see it adapted to anime

ib would be a pretty fun anime I guess. I'm not against that thought.

Been reading way too many series just to pass time but if there's any I'm really following it's things like Haikyuu. Horimiya is pretty cute too.

Since I've been catching up on some series today:

Currently Reading/Ongoing:

Ao no Exorcist 

D.Gray-Man (It's finally back hell yeah!)

Durarara!! Re;Dollars Hen

Durarara!! Relay

Gangsta.

Gangsta.:Cursed. -EP_Marco Adriano

Honey (Only bc of Ishida Sui I swear)

It's Not My Fault I'm Not Popular! (also, just finished Tomomote)

Kuroshitsuji

Noragami

Onepunch-Man

Pupa (if it ever updates again)

Saint Oniisan

Salaryman Futsumashi Okumura Yukio no Aishuu

Seraph of the End (I hate myself)

Shingeki no Kyojin

Shingeki no Kyojin - Before the Fall (I guess? I don't even remember what's going on in this)

Shingeki! Kyojin Chuugakkou

Smokin' Parade

Tamen de Gushi

The Penisman

Tokyo Ghoul:Re

Watashi ga Motete Dousunda

Started today: 

Platinum End

Ajin

And, planning to read Vanitas no Carte when it gets translated because I miss Pandora Hearts too much.

Oh my, where do I start...

So, I'm currently reading, at varying levels of progression, about 100~ish series. I can't recall how many I've completed (somewhere in the 200s as well)

With some extensive research I ended up making a spreadsheet containing about 800 series that I plan to tackle 

over the next few years (took a bunch of 4chan OPT threads w/ 2500 images and narrowed the series down until I found what I liked...(Don't judge *averts eyes*)

(I still have a ton more images to sort through)

While it looks like I read a lot, there are a lot of series that translation groups or mangaka stall/cast into oblivion.

(I still consider myself reading said series *sniff*) There are also ton I have to reread since they get updated like once a year or something o_o...

Here are some that I'm fairly caught up on (that I enjoy):

• Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi
  • Amari Mawari
  • Horimiya
  • Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru!
  • Torikissa!
  • Shomin Sample
  • Kyou no Ceberus
  • Clockwork Planet
  • Gakkou Gurashi!
  • Omaera Zenin Mendokusai!
  • To Love Ru Darkness
  • Aizawa-san Zoushoku
  • Himouto!
  • Kanojo wa Rokurokubi
  • Youkai Shoujo
  • Kanojo ni Naru Hi (+ Another)
  • Real Account
  • Nukoduke
  • Abnormal-Kei Joshi
  • Gleipnir
  • Hibi Chouchou

Yes, I love rom-coms...and more recently gender-bender series as well...

I need to catch up with Taiyou no Ie and finish Pandora Hearts.

...and I need to read Ib, Kimi ni Todoke, etc. *starts ranting*

Oh my, where do I start...

So, I'm currently reading, at varying levels of progression, about 100~ish series. I can't recall how many I've completed (somewhere in the 200s as well)

With some extensive research I ended up making a spreadsheet containing about 800 series that I plan to tackle 

over the next few years (took a bunch of 4chan OPT threads w/ 2500 images and narrowed the series down until I found what I liked...(Don't judge *averts eyes*)

(I still have a ton more images to sort through)

While it looks like I read a lot, there are a lot of series that translation groups or mangaka stall/cast into oblivion.

(I still consider myself reading said series *sniff*) There are also ton I have to reread since they get updated like once a year or something o_o...

Here are some that I'm fairly caught up on (that I enjoy):

• Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi
  • Amari Mawari
  • Horimiya
  • Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru!
  • Torikissa!
  • Shomin Sample
  • Kyou no Ceberus
  • Clockwork Planet
  • Gakkou Gurashi!
  • Omaera Zenin Mendokusai!
  • To Love Ru Darkness
  • Aizawa-san Zoushoku
  • Himouto!
  • Kanojo wa Rokurokubi
  • Youkai Shoujo
  • Kanojo ni Naru Hi (+ Another)
  • Real Account
  • Nukoduke
  • Abnormal-Kei Joshi
  • Gleipnir
  • Hibi Chouchou

Yes, I love rom-coms...and more recently gender-bender series as well...

I need to catch up with Taiyou no Ie and finish Pandora Hearts.

...and I need to read Ib, Kimi ni Todoke, etc. *starts ranting*

Horimiya is love <3

yeah that's a lot of stuff, I wish I had the time to read more manga but I struggle just to keep up with the ones I read right now... Too busy with anime instead XD

Horimiya is love <3

yeah that's a lot of stuff, I wish I had the time to read more manga but I struggle just to keep up with the ones I read right now... Too busy with anime instead XD

Interestingly enough I used to dedicate most of my time towards watching/archiving anime (w/ my Kodi setup and all), but I've completely flip-flopped the last couple months.

I guess I like hammering through a ton of content in a small period of time.

That being said, keeping up with manga scanlations from such a myriad of translation groups can be cumbersome. The slow releases, dropped series, and translation "liberties" (in written text)

sometimes make me want to bounce back to exclusively anime with its consistent dates and seasonal schedule. (My backlog list is also building up...)

---

YESSS, Horimiya = Relationship Goals

That and Miyamura's unintentional vk aesthetic.

(If I remember correctly, in one of the earlier chapters Hori tries guessing what music he's into and guesses vk)

I am a Hero and loving every bit of it. Really makes me wish we had an anime or even movie adaptation of it already.

Just also started World Trigger and finally got back into One Piece. So much good stuff <3

I am a Hero and loving every bit of it. Really makes me wish we had an anime or even movie adaptation of it already.

Just also started World Trigger and finally got back into One Piece. So much good stuff <3

I think the I am a Hero live action movie either just came out or is about to be released. Though I'm not sure if that's what you meant.

I think the I am a Hero live action movie either just came out or is about to be released. Though I'm not sure if that's what you meant.

Holy crap! I never even knew about this until now, so hyped! Just saw some pictures of the movie and it looks not bad by the looks of it.

I hope this doesn't suck.

I have lots of ongoing manga that I tend to forget about, but most recently I've been keeping updated with Happiness and Boku wa Mari no Naka, both by Oshimi Shuzo who also wrote my favorite, Aku no Hana. His works are a bit ecchi and pervy, but I love the sense of loneliness and alienation that is reminiscent of Aku no Hana.

inuyashiki

read over 100 chapters of tenkuu shinpan to conclude its trash but keep reading it

cardcaptor sakura clear card-hen!!!!!! :D it's finally here!!! just read chapter 1 and i really want to re-read my collection...