Ito

What Manga are you reading?

Finally up to date on SNK, honestly how the plot has developed has been amazing. It's gearing up to be one of my favourites but it's not without it's flaws, Isayama has a habit of bringing back background characters that were in one or two chapters and use them as plot devices or trying to get the reader to care for them, it has varying degrees of success.

Jojolion, I'm going to have to reread this once it's finished, the story is the most bizarre yet but it's been such a slow burner. There's a fair amount of mystery to this one but it's being drip fed, some great fights and cool concepts (still no Japanese rock stand or 'The Smiths' stand though) 

Dorohedoro, I'm amazed this manga even finished, iirc it went through three different publishers! I'm only on volume 5 but I'm liking it a lot, the art style is really unique and the story is quite interesting, only flaw so far is how inconsistent the bodies are.

46 minutes ago, Keiyuh said:

Ningen shikkaku furuya usamaru (ver) 

The only and first manga I read

His version of ningen shikkaku is so damn good! 

Just now, 少女椿 said:

His version of ningen shikkaku is so damn good! 

Ikr I especially like the part where he FUKC

Just now, 少女椿 said:

(one of the reasons why I love it)

What the hell btw I'm a registered ass violater 

Binge read Fire Punch over the weekend (same Mangaka as Chainsaw Man which is why I was interested) and lmao what the actual fuck was that ending. Everything before the last few chapters I wouldve rated 8/10 but the ending gets a ??????????/10 score from me. (Would definitely recommend though, its nutty)

Edited by sleepy coffee

Been awhile since last update but besides keeping up with any of the weekly/monthly series I was already reading I've recently picked up the black butler manga and wow is it good. Going back and reading episode descriptions of the anime amuses me how little seasons 1 and 2 actually followed the manga (although it seems like theyve gone back on track with season 3 and OVAs. I'm now on volume 15 which begins a new arc that has yet to be adapted so im.excited to see where it goes (spoilers it looks like a Hogwarts-esque arc lmao)

Edited by sleepy coffee