Ito

[GIRLS ONLY] Arms, Abs, or Ass?

What do you look for most in a Guy? GIRLS VOTE ONLY  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What do you look for most in a Guy? GIRLS VOTE ONLY

• Arms
    • Abs
    • Ass

Ok, I am continuing a poll one of my friends started with all of her friends. She polled all of her female friends about which one they prefer most on a guy and then send the same question to all the guys asking them what they thought girls would think would be most important. I made for some really interesting results.

So, girls, what do you look for most in a guy? Guys, feel free to respond here, but don't vote. The thread for that is here: Click Me!

So, Guys, what do you think girls look for most in a man?

i am not voting, just going to give out some feed back.

physically, i heard from many fag hag of mine that they really digging six packed body.

But not the muscley a la Rambo one, the slim six packed one.

They shared a lot of stories what they going to do with that

that they won't say to a straight guy xD

But in general, that must go along with how healthy and stable their financial statement are

and how good they treat a lady xD

Well, since my friends are around my age (25-27)

they are now more focus for looking the good husband quality from a man than just physical.

Eh, given those choices, I guess I'll go with abs. Arms are nice too. I'm not much of an ass-person I guess. (I can't believe I just said that.)

Ito, there are no girls on the internet.

And I think among the ative MH users you can find more homosexual males than straight females. XD

plus dude the girls that like visual guys probably don't care about muscles. & none of the 3 that you are asking so much

look more the hair and body that looks like a girl

^ like 99% VK guys have this awesome abs though

drool buckets!

Ito, there are no girls on the internet.

And I think among the ative MH users you can find more homosexual males than straight females. XD

qft,

but...., i can always do drags and pretend to be girls *wears purple wigs*

Hay, i am Chantee :lolita_love:

/oot

plus dude the girls that like visual guys probably don't care about muscles. & none of the 3 that you are asking so much

I don't think most girls are particularly gahgah for these things in general. Most girls I know are into more "sentimental" things like eyes or a smile. Body-wise as long as they're in shape not necessarily muscle-bound but even then I think most girls are a lot more forgiving than guys on this and a little pudge won't send them running. Height and frame maybe too, like most girls don't want a guy whose smaller than them but that doesn't necessarily translate into muscle-y either.

Personally yea, I don't look for any of the 3 in a guy but if I had to choose I'd also go with Abs similar in effect to what arith said.

well I voted for arms, but I kinda like chubby guys :x

and I guess it fits in that category, meaning big arms that can hug meee <3

I'm more of a chest person, but from those options I'll go with arms. I think six packs are overrated, and I don't really look at a guy's ass much unless it looks like Christopher Daniels' or something.

wtf i can not believe i have answered this before ,i do not even remember.  i look at arms or abs but normal things. not too much muscles i do not like.

I definitely voted for ass. Because asses are awesome, snuggly and nice to touch :3 Arms were a great runner up, cause I like to be hugged!

Ass. I like ass, especially when they're large and round on men. I think men should wear leggings more often, us women want something to stare at too. Or simply attend ballet classes.

I never liked abs, at all. Ripped bodies are just a no-go for me and when I see a guy with a six-pack I'm instantly turned off because in my opinion there is nothing at all quite beautiful about it. And I don't really look at arms? Or at least they're not what leaves an impression on me.

Ass. I like ass, especially when they're large and round on men. I think men should wear leggings more often, us women want something to stare at too. Or simply attend ballet classes.

--

Yes!! I agree with you so much. There's nothing more exciting than a cute round male butt. But it can't be too muscular either. Men's butts are the best. Especially with leggings on.

Will you be my butt-sister? We could just spend the days watching at men's cute butts. :3 

lol i noticed you're only 13 days older than me :D

Arms for me, I guess. I usually notice arms/hands at first, anyways. Plus, I like to be snuggled and hugged, so nice arms are a must! 

Runner-up would be abs. I'm not a fan of super-muscular guys at all, but I suppose abs are somewhat nice. 

Sign in to follow this