Sign in to follow this  
Ito

[GUYS ONLY] Arms, Abs, or Ass?

What do you think girls look for most in a man? GUYS VOTE ONLY!  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think girls look for most in a man? GUYS VOTE ONLY!

• Arms
    • Abs
    • Ass

Ok, I am continuing a poll one of my friends started with all of her friends. She polled all of her female friends about which one they prefer most on a guy and then send the same question to all the guys asking them what they thought girls would think would be most important. I made for some really interesting results.

So, Guys, what do you think girls look for most in a man? Girls, feel free to respond here, but don't vote. The thread for that is here: Click Me!

I'm going to say abs, but it was a close choice between that or arms.

I'm not really sure why girls would be attracted to a guy with a nice ass though, but that's just me. It would be like a guy being attracted to a girl for having broad shoulders in my opinion.

Should arms be replaced with boobs? I can't imagine a guy checking out a girl's arms LOL.

Nonononononon...This is what guys THINK girls look for most in a man, not what a guy looks for in a girl.

I'm going to say abs, but it was a close choice between that or arms.

I'm not really sure why girls would be attracted to a guy with a nice ass though, but that's just me. It would be like a guy being attracted to a girl for having broad shoulders in my opinion.

Ohhhhhhhh LOLOL! I misunderstood the question. Okay okay, it all makes sense now haha.

This is hard... what attracts me to guys on a physical basis is their arms.... nice and big. BUT. their ass is high on the sexy list for nether regions. so many dicks are ugly.

I went abs too, just because having ridiculously jacked arms and an undefined middle section would make me look funny, but having a ridiculously jacked ab section and somewhat undefined arms (I'm thin, so they look meatier than they really are) would have much better balance.

But seriously, hell if I know what girls want in a guy >.

I dunno about girls. Most always slap/pinch my butt and tell me I've a good one. That's usually when I tell them to let their boyfriend decide.

It depends, but abs' obsession is surely an old-fashioned thing to happen. I will vote for ass due to harassment that I've experienced due to my little butt pretty many times...

I think all guys should work on their tush a little more. 

I don't see why it's alright for guys to be attracted to a girl with a nice, round ass, but the other way around it seems odd or strange when girls like a guy with a big butt. 

Sign in to follow this