Sign in to follow this  
Ito

Battlefield 3

I honestly haven't been so excited about a game in quite a while...which really is surprise since I didn't care for Bad Company 2 that much.

But I don't know, just something about this game has me so utterly convinced that it is going to be awesome. I did play the beta, and I thought that it was kind of crap...But what Dice has said made me stop worrying about it. The beta was only a three month old build and it mainly existed to just stress test the servers.

So, just monday left before the launch...who's planning on getting it and what system are you planning on getting it for?

I'm totally psyched for it, and that beta bullshit doesn't concern me.. for one it wasn't really a beta, a beta implies that their putting a early build of the game out, so they can debug and make gameplay adjustments and that is not why they put the beta out, Dice did the open beta to tweak server issues and to test server loading and the like, so when the game comes out there will be no issues with playing online, like how BC2 came out and nobody could play online for a week because Dice's servers were overloaded. Even Dice themselves admitted that it wasn't a true beta and that the reason why they called it a beta when it isn't is because of the common disambiguation that alot of people believe a beta is the same thing as a demo, so without causing confusion they just kept calling it a beta instead. But with all that aside I don't take the beta seriously, I mean come on they gave us shitty operation metro COD copycat bullshit rush map with not a single vehicle to be found... I'm sorry but that is not Rush and that is not Battlefield. It's obvious that entire map was made for the cancer known as the Call of duty fans, and then they put it as the only map on the open beta that everyone is gonna play and use to form an opinion of the game, of rather their gonna buy it or not, and why? because that's how their gonna steal the show from activision, so this way the long term battlefield fans who know what the BF main series is all about is gonna buy the game regardless of the fact they chose a shitty map that doesn't represent the "true" battlefield experience because they know whats truely in store for the other maps (like Caspian Border!!) and that it'll be great. while at the same time drawing in all the COD fans into changing franchises.

/ end rant

but yea now that i got that off my chest, I'll be getting it on Tuesday for 360 and my gamertag is the same as my username "Original Saku" hit me up for a game of conquest or whatever xD

I just reached Level 9 tonight...Battlelog says I have 7 hours in, but that can't be right, it feels like I have played far more already xD

So far, I love it. Haven't touched single, and unless for some reason I really get in the mood, I doubt I ever will. I have played a little bit of co-op online, but that was really limited since we didn't have mics set up, so we couldn't really communicate. Other than that, it was alright.

The multiplayer blows the beta out of the water. It is so much fun. Some of the maps are eh, some are great, but over all it is just so much more fun than Bad Company 2 for me. I am really happy about team deathmatch, I know a lot of people that love BF won't care for it, but honestly, I moved from COD to BF, so the inclusion of this gives me the action packed sessions that are like COD and the fun of BF experience in conquest and rush. I am a happy camper...pun not intended, I don't camp.

got it for the 360... lvl8 on the multiplayer, mostly played as engineer. Pretty cool game so far. Never felt much for the BF-games actually, but I'm tired of the CoD-games, so tried something new. So far I am not dissapoint :) (only BF-experience is BF Vietnam)

I am playing as the Engineer as well. I just unlocked the M4, which I was excited about, but I was disappointed to find out that it is only three round burst or single shot....wtf is that shit...I want it fully auto! Back to the M4A1 for now...can't wait to get the G36C :D

My favorite thing ever is watching people fail at using vehicles. I haven't played it myself but my boyfriend is still trying to learn how to fly a helicopter and jet and it ending up being one big epic fail.

eRK9cSCMwU8

YouTube needs more footage of goofy shit like this.

I am thinking that BF3 might be my favorite game from 2011...nothing really beats grabbing a couple friends, getting online and going in the same squad, and just having a blast.

I am thinking that BF3 might be my favorite game from 2011...nothing really beats grabbing a couple friends, getting online and going in the same squad, and just having a blast.

I agree, I started a clan and were up to 20 people already on the Ps3 version. gotta have Mic's if you wana win.

Sign in to follow this