anjitaki

R-Shitei (R指定)

Love them,but hated their nyappy sound a bit. I'm glad they had a heavier latest single release.

Though im hoping their next releases are good as their early music. I have a new faith on them.

Love them,but hated their nyappy sound a bit. I'm glad they had a heavier latest single release.

Though im hoping their next releases are good as their early music. I have a new faith on them.

I agree. Their 2010 releases weren't all that great, but 毒盛る gives me hope for their future releases.

R-Shitei in my opinion is one of the more popular indie bands out there but yeah they're pretty good. I like how they've gone through a bunch of phases and transitions in their sound.

Their earlier stuff is insanely good! But around 2010 or so, they hit a wall, got confused and released nothing but worthless... nothing positive to say.

I was so happy about Dokumoru, but their album was a failure... really, not what i wanted from them :/

Cant sing much praise for their music, but I quite like their trolling, mainly follow them for that.

And mamo makes better emo lyrics than Akane, lel.

Did anyone check out the new single and have thoughts?

I liked it more than I thought I would, title track was nicely put together. I haven't been the biggest fan of their more electronicore direction in previous singles/b-sides off the last album, but I think they've refined it a bit here. Song is catchy without being overwhelmingly poppy. There are little synth flourishes that  make it stand out, but it's subdued enough to not give me a headache. B-side was even more my speed, harsh vocals fit well. I feel like they can and have done much better, but this was a solid single overall.

3 hours ago, Disposable said:

I like this band these days. Releases range from meh to solid and I like their concept quite a bit 

from a forgotten mini that I liked and expected others to like as well

I loved this song too! I've only ever found a handful of songs that I like from these guys. They need more heavy shit! 

Can anyone point me in the direction of their heavier back catalogue please? I've tried a couple of albums but they seem so inconsistent even for a VK band 🤣

I love Dokumoru and Doku Mawaru but haven't really found anything similar 😕

1 hour ago, nullmoon said:

Can anyone point me in the direction of their heavier back catalogue please? I've tried a couple of albums but they seem so inconsistent even for a VK band 🤣

I love Dokumoru and Doku Mawaru but haven't really found anything similar 😕

One of the b sides on the flashback single is heavy

3 hours ago, chipathy said:

One of the b sides on the flashback single is heavy

Also from Erogro. 

This band is not really about that tho. Their earliest stuff is pure nu-metal vk that's unfortunately not all that great. I like the Gazerock sounding songs around the era of the first album and then hopped back on around syojoshoushitsu. 

On 4/10/2020 at 5:21 AM, Karma’s Hat said:

Looks like my homophobic queen is taking an extended holiday, posting pictures of sunsets and instant ramen on IG instead for forming a new band smh 

Think he's done for good? His clothing line doesn't look it's something he'd need to do full time, but maybe he's just trying to get fat in peace now 😌 Is Z doing anything else yet?