Sign in to follow this  
Prism

The Grudge

'kay, so like...I was just checking out VN for some tracklists to a couple of cannabis singles (which I never found, by the way. Help? My tags are fucked. T_T) and as I was going down the list, I caught sight of these guys. I was like: "Whoa, they look awesome!" And normally I wouldn't go for a band just because of looks. Because like, they could probably suck. But I dunno...I like them for some reason. XD I think it's their name...it's pretty hella cool. And...maybe their looks, too, lol. I really like their vocalist's in particular. I always like the vocalists in this kinda style. There's something oddly cooler than everything else about it, rofl.

Anyway, here they are:

thegrudgett8.png

OHP | Visunavi

genya_007211.jpg

Vocal

genya

Birthday:December 27th

Blood Type:A

Favorite bands: DIR EN GREY, the GazettE

gaku_00611.jpg

Guitar

gaku

Birthday:November 1st

Blood Type:O

Favorite bands: L'ArcÂ

thanks for introduction, really interesting.

their myspace - there's one track. not great, but pretty good. so i also hope they'll release something in the near future =D

but the vocalist's name is...omg XD [/nevermind]

Sweet, they look really cool, well they kind of look like the stereotypical visual band now, lol. Like Sadie or something. But I want to check them out, I"ll listen to the demo when I go home. xD

Is that a problem..?

That demo is pretty cool actually, I really like it. I hope for something soon. <3

hmm.... ;_;

Typical look with typical sound.

I got excited by seeing their "musical influences", but as soon as I listened I got disappointed. :[

I figured the drums were fake. They sounded fake.

Look at the lineup. No drummer. <_<

They'll have one for lives, most likely. Hopefully they'll get an official one though. Once Poitrine got theirs, they started to sound immense.

So much negativity here...do you all suck? :rolleyes:

okay i don't think they sound that bad xD the song is actually pretty nice...i like the guitars...really it's not bad ...low budget yes, bad no

do they sound like alot of other visu bands ...of course but then again nothing really is original anymore and most of us still listen to those bands that sound alike anyway =/ they have potential i'll look forward to when they release smth to see what they do with it ...

I figured the drums were fake. They sounded fake.

Look at the lineup. No drummer. <_<

They'll have one for lives' date=' most likely. Hopefully they'll get an official one though. Once Poitrine got theirs, they started to sound immense.

So much negativity here...do you all suck? :rolleyes: [/quote']

I remember in this one band I played in, we didn't have a drummer and we had to play a live, and we used this like beat thing that was programmed into one of the pedals, lol.

I thought the same about -OZ- when I first heard them, lawlawlawl.

Actually, me too. LOL

I'm such a bad fan.

But obviously -OZ- were great even when sucking, so it's unfair to compare.

What? I loved all of -OZ-'s music, even their first stuff was amazing!!

The Grudge is not as good as -OZ- though from what I can gather, but hopefully they'll release some awesome stuff, I'm gonna keep my eye on them. xD

they look really interesting and in my opinion bassist is so cute *hearts*

i'm going to check myspace to listen to their song <3

thank you for all info! ^^

@Akri Their Myspace

It was in the first page ;33

Anywhoo. They do sound pretty intresting to me.

But they do remind like many other j-rock bands. I can definately hear some gazette similiarities.

Well, I also second that the guitars are pretty original.

And the drums boring. (get a drummer, damn it!)

I hope they'll release something : P

Sign in to follow this