Sign in to follow this  
iSin-Sama

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I don't know if there is a thread made for this, But this game may take up most of my life, I will come on here for some downloads, But that's it xD This game will be awesome and EPIC. I can't wait for my Collectors Edition for Ps3!

Pretty much upgraded my PC last spring just for this game.

IT WILL BE AMAZING!!!

Unfortunately I will be having an early Thanksgiving this Saturday, otherwise when I get home from work on Friday I will not be leaving my home or having much contact with anyone once I have that game in my hands.

Definitely getting this. From what I've seen so far, this could very well be the best game of 2011.

It's already been nominated for Game of the year, Lets make it happen!

Bought the game today. It is beyond epic!

The scenery is beautiful. Everything is beautiful. And there's so much to do. Every corner of every town has people in need of your help. I think I have like 20 smaller side quests right now, and I've only just started. Strangers looking for a lost friend, some woman wanting me to take on some bears or investigate a haunted mansion.

The world lives and breathes! There are even more decisions to be made. Smaller ones like choosing a side between two rivals (two guys in love with the same woman for example) are much more common now.

Also, the difficulty is just great! The main quest leads me up a huge mountain right now but the journey is dangerous with many strong creatures at a low level that I simply can't take on yet. Forcing me to do other stuff untill I have more health and better equipment. It's perfect if you just leave the difficulty as the default one.

Every part of the world is truly unique. They didn't lie when they said no dungeon is the same. You'll come across all kinds of surprises, trust me!

Only thing that bothers me is that you have to switch your weaponry/magic spells very often. Dropping in and out of menus all the time. I find myself doing this more often than in Morrowind/Oblivion. But maybe that'll change later on when my character gets stronger.

THIS GAME :rawk:

couldn''t resist it... ordered it today, guess I have it by Friday, just in time for the free weekend =)

But I still have Dark Souls to play :(

couldn''t resist it... ordered it today, guess I have it by Friday, just in time for the free weekend =)

But I still have Dark Souls to play :(

Game stores are doing Midnight sales for this release. So you will get it Thursday at Midnight.

I ordered it online...

niw, it's on my way now, got on the post earlier today, I guess I'll be playing it in about 16 hours or so :)

also, Greg Kasavin from GiantBomb is doing a 12 hour marathon, watching it so often. Looks pretty damn awesome so far

http://www.giantbomb.com/

It is awesome.

Just now some assassin tried to murder me out of nowhere. Turned out he was carrying a letter with my name written on it and someone wanted me dead. Completely random though, because there's no quest related to this and no quest has been started when I read the letter.

I love these kind of things. The world lives!

oh man, this game is too fucking addictive xD

Started yesterday at 5PM, played till 2AM (with 2 hours of MW3 in between), and started again this morning at 10, till 5PM, with one hour of internet/eating in between xD

edit:

also

574982_460s.jpg

Just downloaded it and I can't get my mouse and keyboard to work properly............... I'd really hate to play it on a 360 controller but I will do what I must if that's the only way. Seems like I need to upgrade my PC as well since the game looks like shit :'D

so, since arithmetica told me to play skyrim and the shit is all around tumblr, fb, twitter, etc.

I watched some gameplay and stuff at youtube and... I fell in love!!

everything about this game seems perfect!

so... I'm getting the game by the end of this month :D

and I'm so freaking excited about that!!!

I'm ready to leave behind all my social life lulz

^

I'm more annoyed about the constant "So, you're the new member of the Companions. So you, what, fetch the mead?" (I joined the faction at the very beginning and never bothered to do any quests.) and "Let me guess, somebody stole your sweet roll."

hitting the 80 hour mark soon :)

Storywise

just defeated Alduin for the first time now...

But then again, the game is so much more than the story... Maybe I did around 10 hours storywise? 30 hours exploring/cavehunting and 30 hours sidequesting... Almost completed the thief guild

Am afraid of ending it cause I guess I'll be losing my master lockpick thingy...

, joined the imperials and conquered Whiterun, and just started the mages guild...

So, I guess I'm only halfway seeing there are lot more guilds to join :)

homosexuality are threatening to destroy the Christian foundations on which this nation was built

Fuck off. This hate for homosexuals is really getting old and annoying.

Also Masa, never thought you the type to kill innocent brides D:

hitting the 80 hour mark soon :)

Damn :D I've only played 20 hours and it's most definitely my game of the year.

This game is too addictive. Meaning to do the Thieves Guild quest line today and maybe finally some story missions. Too bad I have to go to my parents house for Christmas so I can't play this for two weeks :(

Sign in to follow this