Sign in to follow this  
TheBistroButcher666

I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite ME topic.

Why is there no topic for this!?!

Okay, so I'm on my fifth play through of ME2 as a soldier now. Ohhh jeez, I played Insanity about halfway through as an adept and some fights take forever because I just don't have the fire power to take down some of these enemies. As a solider not even as New Game + on Insanity I blow through things so quickly. Stupid shit like Scions would take forever if I didn't have heavy weapon ammo available. Plus, about halfway realized I built my team some what wrong so I'll probably give it another go later (area overload is what I should of got etc). Anyway, having a blast using the sniper rifle on anything and everything. Different game play experience since I never played as a soldier.

Right now my Shep is whoring it up and getting romantic with anything and everything on the ship, it's for science and extending diplomatic relationships hurhurhur. I wonder if it'll unlock some funny dialogue, hopefully doesn't screw up anyone's loyalty.

Anyway, who is looking forward to Mass Effect 3? I been avoiding most news and information regarding it, I'm already excited and don't want to have an aneurysm. I just check every now and then regarding the release date, making sure EA won't try and delay the PC release like Rockystead did with the new Batman game.

Sign in to follow this