Yurameki

MERRY (f.k.a メリー)

I recorded a couple of their streams, including Gara's birthday stream but I'm pretty sure those are the ones that are still posted on the channel so i haven't really bothered reposting them.

They privatize the full lengths. There are times where fans say they missed something so they make it public again. This happened when I first started watching though, they'll leave a ton of regular lengths up (me thinking they'll stay forever 🥺), then they become summaries like that! Then someone gets on top of it and only 1-2 videos will remain full length. Well, this is what I'm expecting anyway.

Surely someone somewhere was saving all this!! 

On 7/20/2020 at 4:18 AM, Kirito said:

Without understanding japanese it's difficult to fully appreciate their channel : (

Yes. :( I tend to look at the comments to try and figure out the details of the conversation or I may tune out until I hear something I understand. I know I'm missing a lot of info, but I'm way over trying to follow 100% xD I like to think my listening skills have slightly improved too.

But yeah,  with no japanese knowledge details are lost BUT you can still laugh at the silliness and some joking around doesn't need translation.

@suji you recorded some of the summaries or the full lengths? 

Edited by Desqui

@Kirito actually, I dont know what I was thinking! So if you watch on your computer, the paragraph-like comments from "Ayame" are usually little summaries of what's being talked about. You can translate those! And when the full vids are up the chat box is still up too. 

35 minutes ago, crossparallel said:

@sads123 Already signed up for premium! I'll be at work during the concert😔, but promise a recording in the evening.

Thanks for the update! I'll concentrate my resources on other gigs during the period then LOL. Will you be using OBS? I finally mastered that program hahaha