Sign in to follow this  
futoshi92

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

No thread yet? Share your thoughts about the game.

I've been playing CoD series since the first part came out. It's already the 8th one, though Modern Warfare is for me like separate series. I think thet generally MW3 game was really good as a continuation of MW2. I liked the diversity of locations and how the fabular events were made, since that was creating the vibe of the series.

The only thing I didn't like is that it was quite short, took me about 7 hours to complete it.

The only thing I didn't like is that it was quite short, took me about 7 hours to complete it.

Ah, it's longer than the two previous MW-games? I remember finishing the 2nd one in about an hour of 5...

niw, got it, haven't gotten the time to really get in to it...

SKYRIM!!!

What I did get from the first hours of playing was a little bit of headache... SMALL SCREEN OF VIEW IS SMALL... it just doesn't feel like I'm playing normal, but more like I'm playing through goggles or something like that...

Ah, it's longer than the two previous MW-games? I remember finishing the 2nd one in about an hour of 5...

SKYRIM!!!

What I did get from the first hours of playing was a little bit of headache... SMALL SCREEN OF VIEW IS SMALL... it just doesn't feel like I'm playing normal, but more like I'm playing through goggles or something like that...

That has been the main problem people have, the field of view is so damn small...way to small when you are playing on a computer.

I honestly am going to pass on this one. Why? Sure, the have servers, but you pretty much have to do matchmaking if you want to get anywhere in the game. That is utter bullshit.

The original MW was a great game, MW2 was a piece of crap imo, black ops was decent, and there is no possible way that MW3 can be better than Battlefield 3...it is just a much more intelligent game...and thank god there are no kill streaks...I STILL don't understand them, it makes the multiplayer even more unbalanced when you reward the people who are doing better.

Bah. Whatever, the game is a piece on PC anyways. Saving my money.

SKYRIM!!!

That has been the main problem people have, the field of view is so damn small...way to small when you are playing on a computer.

I honestly am going to pass on this one. Why? Sure, the have servers, but you pretty much have to do matchmaking if you want to get anywhere in the game. That is utter bullshit.

The original MW was a great game, MW2 was a piece of crap imo, black ops was decent, and there is no possible way that MW3 can be better than Battlefield 3...it is just a much more intelligent game...and thank god there are no kill streaks...I STILL don't understand them, it makes the multiplayer even more unbalanced when you reward the people who are doing better.

Bah. Whatever, the game is a piece on PC anyways. Saving my money.

Got it on the 360 though, and even on that it is pretty annoying..

niw, barebones is the way to go =)

I'd be down to play with someone on PS3. I haven't really played it too much, but I'm decent.

PSN: GrudgeoFSorrow

Although sometimes my connection is really laggy. D:

Sign in to follow this