Sign in to follow this  
iSin-Sama

League of Legends

I was wondering if anyone is still playing this game :D

If you play, feel free to add me:

EU-WEST: ShiroxKitsune

EU-Nordic/east: Linhsan

I could join other servers too~ just tell me. :P

I play pretty much every day. No ranked matches for me this season.

Main account: EUW: SwampMan

Secondary account: EUNE: SwampMan

Never really got the point of LoL, I know what it is and I've seen plenty of people playing it but I really don't get the appeal of it... unless you're making tons of money as a pro gamer from it, I see it as pretty much a waste of time just like I see stuff like FPS online multiplayer as a waste of time, sure it's fun for a certain period of time but after that there's no point in keeping with it... I watch my brother play CoD blackops everyday for the last two years, he doesn't make money from it and he doesn't accomplish anything other than wasting copious amounts of time and his health slowly slipping due to him sitting on a couch all day for hours on end.  

Never really got the point of LoL, I know what it is and I've seen plenty of people playing it but I really don't get the appeal of it... unless you're making tons of money as a pro gamer from it, I see it as pretty much a waste of time just like I see stuff like FPS online multiplayer as a waste of time, sure it's fun for a certain period of time but after that there's no point in keeping with it... I watch my brother play CoD blackops everyday for the last two years, he doesn't make money from it and he doesn't accomplish anything other than wasting copious amounts of time and his health slowly slipping due to him sitting on a couch all day for hours on end.  

If you don't play it for a certain amount of time you will never like it. For me it's just pure fun. Sure it may not be a perfect game seeing as the comunity sucks, there are server problems on a daily basis, skills don't always matter and it feels unbalanced a lot of times. Playing alone with strangers has it's limits, this gets several times more fun when playing with friends, specially if you play custom maches. Planning strategies, farming, buying items, choosing the right champion, ranks, speed reaction, decision making, several game modes (some for a limited time), once you start to get the hang of things you can't turn back. And yes you can make money, but you can't expect to see money coming in your pockets  just because you installed the game. You have to get good and make it to the high divisions and the only way to do that is play, A LOT. As with all games you will get tired of it eventually.

Bumperino for this thread now that URF is up. Does anyone else still play this? I have accounts on EUNE and EUW if someone is up for some games!

I added you guys on EUW 83 My acc there is Rito Shamaaani and Pocky Monsta on EUNE

If someone plays a game like these all day long eveyday, it's because of the competition, the will to climb and get better and better. I myself play lol everyday and rarely get tired of it. 

Sign in to follow this