Sign in to follow this  
ronluna

What are you doing today?

translating spanish translation of GTO Shonan 14 Days Chapter 62 into english because it is the only one available with the raw

procrastinating...

need to design costume concepts, makeup, hairpieces, organize a work-back schedule...

model#1

makeup theme (a

in 3 different variations: 3 photos will be taken (one set)

makeup theme (b

makeup theme (c

model#2

shoot #1: body painting

shoot #2: completely different makeup theme

model# 3&4

dgaf no more.....too much to do

Taking my driver's exam retake, sitting through a 4-hour lecture, finishing an essay.

;_____________;

more like what am i /supposed to/ be doing.
Going to the DMV to get a new ID card...but im not because it's really fucking windy outside :/

looking at the website of ex-President of the Philippines Fidel V. Ramos, wikipedia and facebook of Hon. Angelica Jones, watching the show paparazzi of host Zoren interviewing BB Gandang Hari interview and watching adult video games on youtube

yesterday: exhausted from a double photoshoot: had to leave the house by 5am...

bf tells me I can crash at his place. it's nearly 8pm~

I arrive to dinner made and wine T_T

...and the next day I woke up to a classic breakfast in bed T_T

mid-day I get my period and pass out napping... I wake up to grilled cheese and tomato soup my favorite T_T

<3

updating blogger, tumblr pictures in my sidebars

added the Kampanyaserye team pacquiao pic and links on tumblr and facebook

updating broken video links in MH and adding the media BBCode

taking care of my sister in the suburbs...  I want to move into the city again, and focus on my career.. but my parents just can't handle her.... it sucks when there are so many things I want to do in my life (goal-wise) placed on hold because family comes first. I'm tempted to just leave them in the dust.. I've never gone on vacation in my entire life. the closest is a 1.5 day road trip... so relaxing would be the best gift ever. ..but I just can't find the heart to do that. even though they are by far the worst parents ever.. I still wish for them to live a stress-free life and retire. actually, a transit book of tickets was the best current gift. one less stress for me. glad this new guy I'm dating actually understands me and my situation and not some selfish prick who wants 'me' to spend a shitload of money (I don't have) on useless stuff. money doesn't grow on trees ffs.

^

I had to leave my family in the dust so I could be more productive in life. They ended up doing fine for themselves. My sister moved with my brother and she is a dental assistant now. My parents were able to buy back our old house and now rent it out for money. So what I've learned is that when you're in the middle of it all with your family, it may seem like they just are soo dependent on you. But once you put your foot down and decide that you can't continue to put your life on hold because of them and you start making moves for your dreams and goals, they'll won't crumble without you. They'll usually adapt their life and still be ok. I'm not saying "F*ck family" BUT it is unfair to put everything that you want to accomplish on hold for ANYONE. Especially when you can accomplish great things THAT WOULD PROBABLY BENEFIT THEM IN LONG RUN ANYWAY.

But...I digressed from the subject. I will be working both my jobs today and also putting together the pieces to my DVD for my cartoon series.    

Sleeped, eated , sit front of computer , dog out and then watched some Doctor Who

fixing the Haikyo seiyuu sample voices and their profiles on tumblr, playing mafia wars and listening to MEGAMAN X6 Ending Theme

Sign in to follow this