Sign in to follow this  
inartistic

Live stream of UNDER CODE New Year event

Scumbag Visual Kei fans, claim they are fans but can't even spend $20 and expects everything for free.

:emo: I doubt Kisaki will bring again UCP bands to Europe after this D:

Scumbag Visual Kei fans, claim they are fans but can't even spend $20 and expects everything for free.

:emo: I doubt Kisaki will bring again UCP bands to Europe after this D:

Nah, if the European lives have good turn out I bet Europe will get more bands. We just might not have another opportunity like this again for more web content :cry:

ucp really isn't popular tho so i'm not surprised

i mean there are a lot of casual fans but it'll never be @ the level of some psc band or w/e

i got my ticket

I dunno man. At this point I feel as though I'm a pretty casual fan myself, the only active band I follow is Megaromania. Yet there's gotta be at least more than 40 fans, just look at the activety on Last.fm.

I'm just frustrated at the lack of support from a community that flops around claiming how tr00 VK they are. I'm also just being a brat and in a grouchy mood this morning :-S

If this was a line-up I liked I would most definitely purchase a ticket. Unfortunately the only UC band I like is Lin...I hope you guys will make it though...

only 11 tickets and 8 hours !!!!

KISAKI said just today if it wont be sold, the live stream will be cancelled.

it seems 58500yen = 750 USD is not enough for a live stream...

Sign in to follow this