Sign in to follow this  
inartistic

Live stream of UNDER CODE New Year event

Update: all tickets sold! The stream will be shown! General ticket sales have now begun. General tickets are limited to 50 total and cost 1,700 yen each.

⇒ Purchase a general ticket

UNDER CODE PRODUCTION and EnTicket are cooperating to stream the UNDER CODE New Year countdown event. To watch the stream, a 1,500 yen “virtual ticket” must be purchased. However, this ticket gives access to about 10 hours of streaming footage with no cuts (including LIN's important announcement). The bands that will be shown are:

- NEGA

- Megaromania

- LIN -the end of corruption world- (with important announcement)

- SUZAKU

- Vior gloire

- Dali

- CindyKate

- Cu[be]

- FUTURISM・BOYZ

- REALies

- Zaidan Houjin Kurojuuji 2011

- IDOL

- NEGA ENTERPRISES

- Large session

⇒ Purchase a ticket

⇒ More information and guide to purchasing (English)

⇒ Information and purchase guide (Español)

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! I wish more events did the whole live streaming with a virtual ticket thing. It'd be a great way for them to make a bit more money and I'd totally do it whenever possible. Hopefully if a lot of people buy tickets, they'll be more likely to in the past. I know UCP used to sell videos of concerts online, but those have been gone for ages(unfortunately I was only able to buy a few before the removed them from the site :( )

Edit: Thanks for the guide! I just finished purchasing my ticket, which wasn't all that bad considering the live itself is about 5500 yen to actually go. Also, you mentioned on the site that you were partially responsible for the stream... how did that come about?

I know UCP used to sell videos of concerts online, but those have been gone for ages(unfortunately I was only able to buy a few before the removed them from the site :( )

:o! I have a couple as well! Which ones did you manage to get? (And yeah, I really wish those were still up. At the time I couldn't spend money to get many, but I remember them having some badass session lives―which will never see the light of day now, unfortunately!)

Edit: Thanks for the guide! I just finished purchasing my ticket, which wasn't all that bad considering the live itself is about 5500 yen to actually go. Also, you mentioned on the site that you were partially responsible for the stream... how did that come about?

As much as I'd love to say I called KISAKI on our direct line, it was just a matter of friends and me making noise. I had the idea of streaming the event, so I emailed and tweeted KISAKI, UNDER CODE, and EnTicket, and other people helped. Eventually EnTicket noticed and, being really really great with overseas customers, said they'd contact UNDER CODE and get the ball running. It was just a shot in the dark, but it worked out!

I know UCP used to sell videos of concerts online, but those have been gone for ages(unfortunately I was only able to buy a few before the removed them from the site :( )

:o! I have a couple as well! Which ones did you manage to get? (And yeah, I really wish those were still up. At the time I couldn't spend money to get many, but I remember them having some badass session lives―which will never see the light of day now, unfortunately!)

As much as I'd love to say I called KISAKI on our direct line, it was just a matter of friends and me making noise. I had the idea of streaming the event, so I emailed and tweeted KISAKI, UNDER CODE, and EnTicket, and other people helped. Eventually EnTicket noticed and, being really really great with overseas customers, said they'd contact UNDER CODE and get the ball running. It was just a shot in the dark, but it worked out!

Can we email them about every live? lol Maybe there can be a push for the revival lives next year ;3

As for the videos, the ones I ended up getting were

神言.NET vol.09 - KISAKI BIRTHDAY EVENT「松浦一家 聖誕集会-前夜祭-」 chapter.1

神言.NET vol.10 - KISAKI BIRTHDAY EVENT「松浦一家 聖誕集会-前夜祭-」 chapter.2

神言.NET vol.31 - キボウ屋本舗

The only session there was どM BAND from the birthday event, though all of the members were just staff from the HOLIDAY CD store in Osaka XD It did include footage of Eile de Mu's one-day revival, but oddly enough didn't have any footage of UCP bands so no 妃&幻影団体, ダリ, Siva, Pashya or hurts :(

Update: I didn't realize it before, but EnTicket has a minimum sales quota on all lives; this minimum must be met in order for the stream to go forward. In this case, at least 50 tickets must be sold, and there are currently 38 left. The remaining 38 tickets must be purchased by December 24th or the live stream will be cancelled :(!

So, please consider buying a ticket if you're interested in watching this event!

⇒ Purchase a ticket

I also updated the original post with the lineup and links to more information and purchasing guides in both English and Spanish.

Hey, is there going to be a chat room like the Twitter event that Phantasmagoria had? Still don't know if I'll even make it but a chat would be super fun!

I don't recall there being one at the LIN live. However, [if the stream happens] I might try to put the page on weloveucp.com wrapped in an iframe and add a chatbox on the side. But I dunno if that will work. We'll see!

33 more tickets must be purchased

come on guys ^^v

I'll go post this over on my website now, hopefully that should help shift some tickets.

Thanks! I really appreciate it! And as you mentioned, yeah, it's kind of surprising how few people there are that want to buy tickets!

By the way, I started two little contests.

① One person who comments on this post will win a free ticket.

② One person who shows proof that they bought a ticket will win a free poster (NEGA, Megaromania, LIN, REALies, or WE LOVE UCP).

Please feel free to mention that anywhere (there are no restrictions on country or anything like that).

o btw little caution for pixyfalse01, that red is a mod colour,

please avoid using the colour at any given chance.

It could confuse any member who reads a post.

Just use colour that isn't mod colour if possible.

please >> click here << for further informations.Thanks.

Sign in to follow this