Sign in to follow this  
Aion

For the first time I'm ashamed I'm Dutch

For those that aren't Dutch, about a year ago Zanger Rinus became a Dutch internet sensation with songs as "Hey Marloes, kwil met je onder douche" (Hey Marloes, I want to take a shower with you), "Verliefd op het meisje van de oliebollenkraam" (Fell in love with the girl of the oliebollen kraam -> Wiki for oliebol) and "Met Romana op de scooter" (with Romana on the scooter).

He's not so well known for his singing-career, but mostly of his special dancing move (

), and for the fact he and his girlfriend take their carreer WAY to serious (I get more results on google than Obama), and for his rhyming (toeter toeter toeter, met romana op de scooter, ije ije ije, samen lekker rije etc)

Well, a month ago he released his Christmas song "Heb jij m'n piek gezien" (Have you seen my Tree-topper), and now he tries it internationally with the English version of that song...

9KzOZPRv5rs

3cd8a33a.png?1306264975

well i don't even know this person until this topic up.

Seems you have contribute a little help for his fame sad to say. D;

but usually viral things wouldn't last very long aside of being meme and interviewed by some B class boring talkshow or variety show in Japan or something.

Well, he started about 1.5/2 years ago, got huge about 9 months ago, and now he's even gaining more 'popularity'

i learn that he is selling his music on iTunes.

But limited to NL iTunes as far as i can find.

did he really popular in EU?

i must be missing something for just discovering about this. ._.

btw he seems quite chaotic :P

DAMNIT YOU BEAT ME TO IT. When I saw the topic title I was sure that this video would include the song My Jinglebells are gone and guess what, I'm right!

@Aion Doe de Rinus? :lol: Overigens, hoe kun je zijn hitsingle, "Hee kastelein" nu vergeten? Die vrouw in het begin van de video als hij binnenkomt dansen kijkt echt zo van: wtf is dit?

English: @Aion, Do the Rinus? By the way, how could you forget his top hit "He Kastelein" (Hey bartender)? The woman in the beginning of the clip has this great WTF look when he comes into the bar dancing.

USK_W0JJ-MQ

hahahaha he is so funny!

(im dutch aswell) i sing it all the time at my work and drive people mad with itXD

but you people realise he is mentally challenged, so the impression he makes is legit=p so in some way its pretty sad

but have you heared his latest christmas song? Heb je me Piek gezien? (have you seen seen my (the thing you put on top of a christmas tree)

but you can so easily say: Have you seen my dick? (Dick/pik in dutch)

so funnyXD

and check out Carlo & Irene who do an impression of them in the TV-Kantine (dutch programme)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ideq9o9P6o

Okay, this one's even worse...

kC6oOZZ6eFY

To top it off, she isn't really that dumb actually. She is a journalist that writes columns for the largest (senstion) news paper and for some other bigger magazines... So I guess there should be more to it than just this song... BUT WTF, this just hurts my ears...

Sign in to follow this