ginHigure

Bad day because...

I'm a little really scared, right now. I have so much shit to do for school. :(

I have an econ test in a few days that I'm studying for, I have an 8 page biographical paper due next Tuesday, and on the same day, I have a shit ton of tedious fucking colour charts that I haven't even done yet that need to be turned in. It's almost like finals are coming early. :arg:

This is really freaking me out, because I have so much fucking shit to do with very little time at all. I really need to get all of this done, but I can't stop worrying about it.

^ Not as problematic as your terrible time in school (good luck by the way and don't let everything and anything worry you), but it seems I have forgotten, once again, my memory stick which has all my updated coursework on it and nowhere else is this stored. Went back last night to the college, wasn't there. Asked teachers again today, they don't know. You can't get any dumber than this for letting such a thing happen again. Self hating to the max right now.

I realized I'm pretty much going to fail my junior year and I all can do is cry knowing what a pathetic disappointment I am and the fact that there's nothing I can do. I just want to die.

Parents found out about a certain, not so great, issue I have so I've spent more than an hour trying to explain myself. Just brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. : /

Got a C in one of my classes that's a core part of my major. Kinda feels like my life just ended today...

All that fucking work and it was fucking all for fucking nothing!!

This is probably my first post here as I rarely express anything negative in public.

I simultaneously lost all of my kittens today, there were three of them, two white and one black. These kittens were only around 3 months old though.

It was such a shocking and painful moment when I found each of them dead lying at different places one after another inside my house.

I assume that someone around here fed them with poison because there was no wound on their bodies, and it didn't seem like they died from fighting and getting bitten by a snake either.

I kept feeding them everyday, so there was no reason for them to go eat other people's food, but yes, they were just kittens.

All of them meant a lot to me as I always fed and played with them since they were little stray kittens. Now they're gone for good.

May all of them rest in peace. I'll never forget my irreplaceable four-legged friends. The person who did this definitely deserves the same thing sevenfold.

I'm so sorry to hear that nostalgia, that is absolutely terrible :( Just last week a friend of mine lost their 6-month old puppy to some jackass who poisoned it too. I have no idea who in their fucking minds thinks it's fun to lay around poison just to kill unexpecting animals. It's absolutely gross and people like this are the worst pieces of scum on the earth. I hope you'll feel better soon.

My condolences, nostalgia... when our pets die, it's the worst feeling in the world. Three of them, poisoned? I can't imagine the pain you are feeling =(

R.I.P.

I'm really sorry. I was expecting complaining like as I do here, not something of this scale. This is dreadful. I've only ever lost pets the natural way which is really hard to come to terms with, so I couldn't even begin to imagine how it must feel to lose your own pets in such a way. I hope whoever thought it was funny and clever to do such a thing gets what's coming to them. Disgusting being.

I hope this'll be the only post of such news and you can recover and feel better.

Thank you. It was one of the hardest days in my life. I'm OK right now. I'll miss them so much.

My house once was full of kittens meowing now has become much quiet without them.

Had to put down my dog today. I was about 7'ish when she came, so she has been in my life ever since I started school. She always came to greet me when I came home, but now there's no one at the door. Thanks from these 13 joyful years, Mimmu.

fuck unprofessional industry members.. you tell me NOW how you've replaced my position originally hired for this freelance gig, AFTER I blew a shitton of cash to restock my kit and book the damn day off.....ffs

maybe I should avoid fashion. it's like they assume money blows out of the air... bc of you I won't have the groceries I need to pick up

Had to put down my dog today. I was about 7'ish when she came, so she has been in my life ever since I started school. She always came to greet me when I came home, but now there's no one at the door. Thanks from these 13 joyful years, Mimmu.

I'm sorry to hear that, it's like losing part of the family :(

Mom comes in my room complaining about me eating food...omg mother YOU BE GONE ALL DAY LONG...WHAT THE FUCK AM IM SUPPOSE TO DO?

WAIT  HERE AND WAIT FOR YOU TOO COME BACK?? mind you we have no food in this house cause we haven't when food shopping yet...

but it seems like when i eat something i get bitch at...WTF im gonna just stop eating im getting tried of getting yelled over FUCKING FOOD what the fuck is wrong with people...

I lost my favourite DS game... and those DS games are hella small so I've come up with no discoveries as to where the hell it has gone. *emotional violins play in the background* This really does suck. xD

This topic is so depressing ._.

R.I.P to all those animals.

Reminded me of how I lost my dog,Cookie,when I was 6.

I was taking him out for a walk in the neighbourhood,when a car came at full speed(way above the limit) and hit Cookie,killing him instantly in front of me...I still remember every little bit about the scene(I'll spare you the details about the state of Cookie's body)

On top of that,guy riding the car came to me and was like "Hey you,I nearly died because of your dog you little punk!"

So it was Cookie's fault?
I was so angry I was crying.

I was depressed for weeks >_<

Also, I'm repeating my last college year because I did not get brilliant results.

I wanted to apply for the Open University,so that I could study a topic I actually liked part-time,while working full time.

It would take me more time to finish my course,but I'd have experience too,which is very valuable nowadays v.v

There are so many unemployed diploma holders nowadays(well in my country anyway)

I wonder how I could convince them...talking to them face to face won't work,they always interrupt me mid-sentence to give me their points or treat me like I don't know what I'm talking about,and when I ask them to let me finish,they get pissed at me ._.

Goddammit

I just don't understand the education system...it's so obsolete and flawed.

Like, they teach us so much stuff we won't be using in our everyday life, but keep out important things... I don't even know the laws of my country, or my rights, or even how to cook but I do know(somewhat) how to calculate the upthrust when an object is immersed in a liquid.

Seriously,we should all have the choice to study what we want based on what we want to do in life!

There is really poor diversity in the choice of subjects offered in high school/college.
I'm totally not going to study maths or physics related courses at the university.

I'm either going for graphics design(which requires some knowledge in Maths but not the bullshit amount of things forced on us in college) or law,or maybe even psychology.

Depend on job prospects.

All these posts seriously remind me of my own experiences:
-my grandkitty Moon was poisoned back in 2011. She had just turned 12 years old the month before. =/
-Khaleesi, the rescue I adopted to help me get over Moon's death, was stolen only a few months after I adopted her.
-for the past 3 years I've lived with self-centered, manipulative, destructive, lying assholes because I couldn't afford to live anywhere else while in school (except I had to drop out because of all the insane drama at home was dramatically effecting my grades and my health)

On Thursday I went out to go apply for a job, when I got home I was greeted with a banged up doorknob. Again. Shithead took a hammer to my doorknob for, at least, the third time! The doorknob was already replaced twice.
Friday I didn't leave my room.
Saturday I made my monthly trip to visit my daughter... and someone STOLE MY PHONE! My boyfriend called my phone but the asshole declined the calls and then turned my phone off.

I've also had insomnia for a week and really bad heartburn since Thursday, but that's fairly mundane for me.

Today my phone suddenly decided it wants to go on strike for no apparent reason. Just a month after I bought it. Now I can't either charge it, turn it on or retrieve anything that was on it. The goddamned thing won't respond to anything >.< And I can't even take out the battery without getting it to the lab. Fuck is that some kind of a curse?

Trip to Helsinki won't happen. It really ruined my day, as I have been waiting for it a lot. My right arm is totally fucked, had a hard time at work. And my sister's son almost drowned today. Great day...

I lost my fucking 20 dollar psn card I literally looked all over my room for it and cant find it

and now I going to wait until tomorrow and buy another one...FUCKING SHIT MAN

I really wanted to play resident evil HD remake tonight... got dammit

becuase this is so fucking stupid like way to become fucking whack. So much for freedom of expression fuck all of you, and choke on that stick up your ass.

i feel better... ughh people