Sign in to follow this  
gyakutai

amber gris @ Paris Manga

From VisualVice.com:

"Le groupe amber gris viendra se produire lors de la convention Paris Manga les 4 et 5 février !

Ils seront présents sur la convention les deux jours, mais le concert n'aura lieu que le dimanche, une séance de dédicaces est donc à prévoir !

Nous devons ce concert à un partenariat entre Paris Manga et la jeune association Unbounded Records.

De plus amples informations seront annoncées très bientôt, comptez sur nous pour vous en informer au plus vite!"

Translation: amber gris will partecipate to the convention Paris Manga on the 4th and 5th Febraury. They will be at the con for both days, but the concert will take place on Sunday and there will be also a signing session.

The concert is organised by Paris Manga and the young association Unbounded Records

You lucky Frenches ;W;

I'm going!

But I'm REALLY disapointed about this. First, it was supposed to be a VIP event, but it's cancelled. Then, the ticket was supposed to be 20€ for a 1hour and half live, and now it's 25€, for 1h30, WITH an opening act, so I guess they'll play at maximum 1 hour…

But it's still cool that an amazing band like them come here!

The live is now at 5P.M. and free for those who buy an entrance for the convention.

How planning ONE SINGLE LIVE can be so difficult?

But the price is a good news.

How planning ONE SINGLE LIVE can be so difficult?

Indeed. I wanted to go but because of the messed up organization, I'll pass XD

Aaaw, sad, but I understand!

So. Some news again :

–It'll be TWO signing session, and of course, we still don't know when. I'm pretty sure that even the organizers have no idea. But still cool. (Only on official products, so I guess that pomander will be sold here. Maybe some single or goods… I hope!

–The live will be ONE HOUR LONG. No more, no less. In theory.

I TRULY hope that the band will not be too disgusted by this mess, and come back someday…

Here's the setlist of the show :

1. feel me

2. 銀色のコフィン

3. Amazing world

4. over flow girl's sick

5. Million Dead Baby Songs

6. wishstar and sunlight and darkness.

7. Love in the first.

encore

8. hazy moon luv gaze.

3 more songs + a SE were planned, but as I feared, there was so much technical problems, so they just cut the setlist…

I think it would've made more sense if they'd been brought to Europe to play in, at least, more than just one country. I'm happy that at least they actually made it out of Japan though. But I hope they'll be able to do a proper tour sometime soon.

Sign in to follow this