Cupcakes

Twitter

Do you use twitter? If so what's your handle? I don't have many VK fans I follow.

My handle is: @weauxes Follow me so we can discuss visual.

My twitter is below ♥
<--

I hardly use it, though, I mainly just follow Japanese models and VK musicians.

On 6/17/2014 at 2:28 AM, hitsuji-hime said:

@barditter (private of course)

I don't really use it a lot, but when I do, I retweet DBZ, RuPaul's Drag Race, and visual kei stuff. I follow a LOT of Japanese people it seems ;w;

For my personal account, I'll only accept followers if I know you somewhat. I'm also on there all the time now x)

I also have a public account, which some of you may know already: @sujiitter - not used very often, only for bandmen stalking purposes rn, but I hope to put up some of my collections for my website soon.

Edited by midi:nette

Mine is midori509

I tweet in German and English, mostly random stuff that comes into my mind (probably it doesn't make any sense)

Edited by -Tetsu-

I just recently started using twitter consistently though I've had the account for a while. Follow and I'll follow back *^*

@staegermeister 

@_r_ff_ I was going to make a new thread for this, but the archive here is something to behold, so maybe it's best I add mine and bump it in the process in hopes that newer members i.e. anyone who joined after February 2017 will share theirs.