Sign in to follow this  
X-Marc

D Spring 2012 European Tour

Yes, and you must use the owner and bank name too.

I think you can transfer online with IBAN or BIC only in Germany. From abroad you need your bank's help.

They sent us postcard beside the tickets.

^ Alright, thank you! I ordered and paid for the tickets. On last.fm people are also saying to order there, so I trust the shop a little more now. Anyone else going to Cologne?

^ Alright, thank you! I ordered and paid for the tickets. On last.fm people are also saying to order there, so I trust the shop a little more now. Anyone else going to Cologne?

I've order tickets there several times, you can trust them :) (and they send you pretty tickets with pictures on them <3 )

Only 25 more days! I'm actually counting right now. Hoping for a signing session still, or maybe they'll play Dying Message?

tumblr_m1zrbc5HmI1qkukto.gif

^You can also order them from coolJAPANstore, they're not that expensive and it'll save the work :) If you still want to make them yourself, I think the article info on coolJAPANstore will list the size of the flags. Or maybe you can buy them at the gig? Not sure, I still need to learn that flag dance xD

Also the interview is nice. They're playing Torikagogoten?

tumblr_llpcckqKCL1qdw38t.gif

^You can also order them from coolJAPANstore, they're not that expensive and it'll save the work :) If you still want to make them yourself, I think the article info on coolJAPANstore will list the size of the flags. Or maybe you can buy them at the gig? Not sure, I still need to learn that flag dance xD

Oh, sorry I deleted the part about the flags! A friend told me the size already. I need some for my mates and me, and I told them I'd make them ^^ It's not that hard!

For the flag dance, this video is very helpful!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85JpU92XSRY

Woah I am so excited to see them LIVE! :hyper:

I will go to Austria especially to see them!!

I've seen that Lily goes there too! Is anyone else coming to Austria? Maybe we can meet up or something~ Ill be there on my own :(

I'll be there (Austria)… But I'll be quite busy since I have to take care of everything at the venue and stuff.

If you have any questions regarding the Austria-Gig feel free to ask! =)

And if you want to meet up with people; just join the Facebook-Event for Austria; http://www.facebook.com/events/158084754314558/

or the one of the street-team over here; https://www.facebook.com/d.streetteam.austria

there are still tickets available on-site and I think that's the case for most of the dates…

so feel free to spread the word - even spontaneous visitors should be able to make it.

You all were probably curious about it, someone asked the band during the Q&A in Poland, why they went indie again. They said they wanted to focus on the overseas activities.

The live was amazing btw, the first one was more professional, they were kinda distanced (especially Asagi and Hide-zou), but this time it looked like they were happy and had fun as much as the audience had :)

But there was no signing session, right? Oh well, too bad. Happy there will be a Q&A :) And awesome that going indies was partly to be able to do things for their overseas fans! They really care about us :)

this time it looked like they were happy and had fun as much as the audience had :)

This is so awesome o(^_^)o

I can't wait to see them in Spain next week!

(and I hope they still have plenty of stuff to sell :'D)

yeah about the merch, i heared they had hoodies and shirts, what designs did they have?

too bad about the no signing sessions, really wanted them to sign my Huang Di cd=/

But there was no signing session, right? Oh well, too bad.

No "official" signing session… only Q&A. But they were doing a few autographs when they left the venue here in Austria - just to like 20-25 people which were still waiting for them to leave at around 1am. Can't guarantee that they'll do this everywhere - I think it depends on venue and schedule. But if you don't have to catch a train or don't have any stress to leave before midnight you might try…

It was a fun concert here in Austria - a few technical problems (not the best venue) but nonetheless a good show and a very nice audience. It had more of an intimate feeling because of the smaller venue (which was pretty packed).

There was a signing session when they were here for the first time, so I wasn't disappointed, because Q&A was lots of fun too. They obviously like showing off their sexy costumes xD.

@X-Marc: the designs were with the "Dying message" font and on the back there was an european lives list of this tour, it's a very simple design

They were selling a few CDs (Huang di, The name of the rose, Tafel Anatomie, ASAGI's Corvinus, Ruiza's solo CD), something on a Dying Message pendrive, hoodies, t-shirts, posters, photosets, big photos, cell phone straps, buttons, hair accessory, flags, a pamphlet with photos from the previous european tour, the documentary dvd, a bag - that's all I remember, there could be something else

I couldnt' go last year so missing the signing session was quite a bummer. The Q&A is prob. gonna be fun though ^^ I'm still thinking of what to ask them. And a simple t-shirt design sounds good to me.

I really wanted to buy it at the concert as well :/ but since they're indies again I suppose they're not selling any major CD's? But wasn't their Tour documentary under avex?

They must not be allowed to sell things that were released on Avex. They only sold indies releases when they came to the U.S. as well.

The tour documentary from last year was on GCR so they can sell that.

I hope they're selling Neo Culture though. That was an indies release and an album I really liked. Oh and I didn't know the DVD was on GCR. Well, hoping for Neo Culture! I'm still considering buying Ruiza's mini as well.

Awesome show yesterday, even if I lost part of the Q&A because of the traffic T_T' anyway it was really fun and they were really nice with the audience :3 Especially Ruiza!

Setlist (it could be a little wrong for the order, but the songs are right)

Der Konig der Dunkelheit

In the name of justice

NEO JAPANESQUE

Yami Yori Kurai Doukoku No A Cappella To Bara Yori Akai

Drum solo

Desert Warrior

Sleeper

Hana Madoi

Night-ship D

Colosseo

Dying Message

Torikago goten ~L'Oiseau bleu~

7th Rose

Guardian

ENCORE:

Yami no Kuni no Alice

I bought a t-shirt, a wristband and the USB key.

I don't think I'll buy any merchandise, the concert on its own is expensive enough for a band like D in my honest opinion. ;)

Setlist looks pretty good indeed. Hopefully they'll stick to this one or a similar one with a few minor changes.

Sign in to follow this