Sign in to follow this  
cheza

SCREW European Tour

More informations will be announce at the beginning of January. The tour will be in the 1st part of 2012, in early summer, so I guess - in June (not well for me, I have exams in June ;-;).

Tour is organized by Torpedo Productions, so I hope they will not forget about Poland ;)

At least we can hope for a German date nearby? I am not sure if I would go, I mean, they have some nice stuff in their discography but also lots of crap. I'll wait for the new album.

Torpedo productions, well that means no holland date-_-

But D came to Amsterdam and that was Torpedo & MJP as well?

yeah i didnt know that, so far i know torpedo for not including holland with D'espairsRay, Versailles, Kaya & Satsuki, Maximum the Hormone,

so i dont have my hopes up=p

It's not always part of the tour for them neccesairly like colgne. But first time Versailles was torpedo too I just found out :) MJP has kind of been focusing on the Netherlands more too lately with a Dutch version of their website, so who knows ^^ at least we know that it won't be in crappy Amstelveen.

it usually just depends on wether there's a local promoter or company available to take care of the venue, promotion and on-site support… or not… outside of France (and Belgium maybe?) Torpedo Prod can only team up with other people to make it happen… so maybe it is to harsh to blame them. I'm sure you can talk to them if you'll be able to book a venue, take care of promotion and stuff -> at least that's how I started.

maybe I'm just biased as I work(ed) with them from time to time but I think most of the time they're doing a good job and really push things forward here in Europe (even for the not so well known artists where you don't have the same audience numbers as with e.g. Versailles…).

hahaha amen to that!

didnt know versailles 1st time was torpedo too, mmm they just hate holland=p

Judging from the reply you got on on your email, yes they do :')

Schedule from Torpedo Productions FB:

-30 may : London, Uk @ the Underworld

-02 june : Nimes, France @ Japanimes

-03 june: Barcelona, Spain @ Music City hall

-05 june: Budapest, Hungary @ Durer Kert

-06 june: Wien, Austria @ Szene Wien

-08 june: Amsterdam, Netherlands @ Melkweg

-09 june: Paris, France @ Divan du Monde

-10 june : Cologne, Germany @ Werkstatt

-12 june : Hamburg, Germany @ Knust

-13 june: Munich, Germany @ Feierwerk

-15 june: Uppsala, Sweden @ Uppcon

-16 june: Helsinki, Finland @ Gloria

-17 june: Moscow, Russia @ Milk

an dutch date afterall? nice

i saw their performance at v-rock 2011 yesterday, what a boring piece of garbage that was=p

they looked to be bored to death and the singer was terrible and didnt make any contact with the audience, was just staring down a bit.

really lowered my expectations of them

after have heard their last works, I wasn't interested in this tour at all. So I wouldn't go for them abroad, definitely not.

I'm not a huge fan, but I may be going to Spain because seriously, almost no band is coming to Spain and it's very kind of them to think about us southerners. Also I didn't know that Music Hall in Barcelona, and it will be good to know some more live venues.

just to give it a heads up;

Torpedo just launched a new department where you can win a ticket +flights to a screw concert of choice in europe…

It's sort of a fan-collection competition so the one with who brings in the most friends wins…

I'm not a fan of such stuff but maybe some of you guys don't mind -> you can also win tickets for other concerts as 2nd and 3rd price.

Facebook-Link;

http://www.facebook.com/pages/B7Klan/38 ... 7994554871

greetings

I don't like such contests, but I've never been on a plane, they aren't coming to my country, so I'm participating. Trying wouldn't hurt ;)

The contest is a nice idea, but I think they could have done it as a sort of lottery and not as a popularity competition >

I think they just want to promote that Facebook page this way and maybe see who's interested in the live, people from which countries? But top 3 are all Polish people, lol.

hmm, cologne (germany) has sold out...

I really wonder how these guys will do at the different places - didn't expect a date in germany to sell out (at all).

I'll be at the vienna one... next day is a feast/holiday day here in Austria so it's pretty convenient...

They have their own official facebook page in the meantime so you don't only rely on torpedo/b7;

http://www.facebook.com/pages/SCREW_Off ... 6250091153

who's going? :)

Sign in to follow this