zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

This just happened in my country. At least twenty wounded, no known casualties, four homes destroyed.

Just one casualty: a dog :(

And I don't know where they got the '20 wounded' from initially because it turns out that by a miracle, no one was wounded! Someone pulled that number out of a top hat or something. Sensationalism? False information on Twitter? Well done journalists!

RIP dog :(

I am working with the new first graders who started last thursday, and this is serious some tiring shit. 90% of my day consists of cleaning up their mess, comfort crying kids and make sure they have something to play with. Ew. Not my type of thing at all. 2nd, 3rd and 4th-graders (and all the way up to 10th) > 1st graders.

They are basically kindergarten kids still, and that shows. They're just way too childish for me to be able to get down on their level.

The only good thing about working with kids below 2nd grade are hot mom's with incredible bodies, which there's a couple of. And they tend not to be afraid of showing it as well. Heh. But it's that boring. Ugh. This is gonna be a long year unless I'm placed on someone with special needs or moved up with the older kids.

The local Bart Smit (toy store chain in the Dutchlands) had a bin with DVDs for sale: Dazed and Confused, Melancholia and some American teen sex comedies.

What? Who are they gonna sell that too? Where did they get this stuff? :lol:

Strange find among the Barbie dolls and Monopoly board games.

The local Bart Smit (toy store chain in the Dutchlands) had a bin with DVDs for sale: Dazed and Confused, Melancholia and some American teen sex comedies.

What? Who are they gonna sell that too? Where did they get this stuff? :lol:

Strange find among the Barbie dolls and Monopoly board games.

Kids and their pre-maturity maturity these days. Who knows what they'll ultimately end up using those Barbie dolls for.

Today is so far either the third or the fourth relatively hot day this summer. I was already getting used to playing football on a wet and cold lawn and wearing layers for running. Feck if this isn't the coldest and shittiest summer I can recall.

Today is so far either the third or the fourth relatively hot day this summer. I was already getting used to playing football on a wet and cold lawn and wearing layers for running. Feck if this isn't the coldest and shittiest summer I can recall.

Wanna trade?

brutal metal is really the best to dance to since it has that real power. just kinda hard to find song that have that dance flow

The purpose of live-limited singles and similar trash is to divert attention from the quality of the releases and to rake in some easy spare change. The bad music, usually studio session leftovers, is disguised as special limited rarez so concert visitors are tempted to buy it because "well, now that we're here anyway, we just might... you know... grab the opportunity!"

Sly bastards!

I overslept for the first time in my working career. Awful. I started 0900, and first now, 1245 am I getting my first cup of coffee. So close to suicide now.

But on the positive side I'm having a lunch break all alone, something which is highly underrated. Listening to Acid Witch, eating food and drinking coffee. Lovely!

Well I'll be a car salesman with a telephone pole up his ass, my cpu is out of space.