zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

It sucks that Key and I cant really hangout cause its like we were made for each other, different but yet similar. but at the same time we stay talking and its kinda fun the whole invisible blanket 

President and Queen now that's the dram team<33333333333333333333333

This diamond Aferni got me though, honey moon in japan then korea so pm us if you wanna hang out (Tokyo, Seoul) ill be the bitch in all black

It sucks that Key and I cant really hangout cause its like we were made for each other, different but yet similar. but at the same time we stay talking and its kinda fun the whole invisible blanket 

This diamond Aferni got me though, honey moon in japan then korea so pm us if you wanna hang out (Tokyo, Seoul) ill be the bitch in all black

You and me bby, we'll take over the world.

And I better be invited. I'll be the bitch in all pink.

Time to marathon Jessica Jones. Wish me luck.

I can't wait to get started on this. Will start during next week, as soon as I finish Narcos. They handled Daredevil really good, and I expect them to handle Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Iron Fist with the same amount of quality and respect as they did Daredevil. And The Defenders can so easily become among the greatest, if not the greatest, superhero adaption of all time if they continue down the path they started with Daredevil. Yeah!

I am loving the Hairy Bush DVD.

Yasssss

dammm couple mins in and "into the badlands" turns into street fighter, tekken, and mortal kombat. noooooooo vikings got slayed again. they need a comeback assap

It's time to go out for my daily jog as I felt like shit and couldn't do it before work today. I can't think of anything more boring than jogging.It's so fucking boring. Hopefully I'm feeling well enough tomorrow so that I can go out for my jog at 5am, before I have to go to work. That shit does wonders.

Jogging before work = OK

Jogging after work = bloody awful.

By the way, can you say "jog"?

see thats why i dont value yours opinions

There's snow................................................. (s)no................................................

(shiroi hana by emmurée plays during another sad fit)

emmuree ballads are so fucking good if i dont get to see them live before they inevitably disband i'll be fuckin heartbroken