zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

This weather, man. I usually don't mind the cold, rain, snow and shit, but now that I was into such a fine pattern with running each morning beforw work am it's so annoyed that it's icy on the road. Doesn't matter if I run before work or after, as it's icy and dark in the morning and wet, icy and dark when I'm home. Running on ice isn't my cup of tea, but I can't stop now either. I'll fall, break something and hit my head, which will get me hospitalized for half a year or something. It's written in the ice, man. It truly is.

And I bought new, expensive shoes to give myself a small boost and a bit more inspiration, which means I sure as hell can't stop now. Would feel awful if I stopped running now that I've bought shoes specially for running. Cheap fuck, that's what I am.

portland-runner-falls-on-ice-snow-chelse

currently ruki's trash clothing line

weeert, ruki has a clothing line?!

Where is the Shinya trash talk? Can I see? :B

Here's the random: I gave my tortoise a bath today, but I accidently left him in for 45min longer than I wanted because I was on here. Forum Internet life.

And I played a game all day yesterday! Thank you desktop birthday present xD more options to waste my life!!

I'm uploading it.....will be done...in like....a day.... -.-

now im gonna cry

because of you

boo

boo hoo hoo hoo hoo

Folk/celtic/gypsy punk's cool a fuck. If that shit doesn't put you in a good mood you deserve an axe buried so far up your ass your head splits. And that's that, fucks.

gogol-bordello-o.gif

Fell asleep at my computer around 7 PM and woke up at 8:30. I pulled an all-nighter the day before and I have class at 9 AM and I thought I had unknowingly slept through the whole night since I felt really well-rested. I hadn't even started on an assignment I needed to turn in for that class, so I hurriedly did it and finished at 8:51. I thought it was still pretty dark outside and checked my computer and realized that it is 9 PM and not 9 AM. 

I feel like that person in the movies who makes a bad decision and wakes up to find that he/she has been given another chance. Seriously, it is such a crazy feeling. Needless to say, I won't be squandering this time before I go to sleep for real.

i've grieved for moran and moved on but i literally REFUSE to let amber gris go.

disbandings are societal constructs dont listen to the media !!!! !!!!!

bring back amber gris....... bring back............ the boys............