zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

I feel like shit physically and mentally all the time.

I'm not longer interested or passionate about the things I used to enjoy.

I feel empty.... dead inside. I cry everyday.

Maybe life isn't worth it.

I used to view my world this way too.

Pm incoming.

the only good thing about scandanavian kei is that tsuomasu guy's looks, he's really pretty for a white dude. the koichi ripoff look in their latest mv was lowkey amazing

hahaha you guys have you ever seen seals hahaha they're great hahaha im having a laugh here, looking at seals, on the internet dot com

I really wish people would stop taking Yasukuni visits as some form of condoning imperialism and/or especially war crimes, there's hundreds of thousands of people not guilty of committing war crimes that are interred and honoured there as well, including family members of a lot of people still alive today. 

But that's what happens when people take sensationalized Korean/Chinese newspaper articles combined with a complete lack of understanding of Japanese religious practices, where paying respect to the dead is an important factor, and uncritically accept their view ostensibly because they were oppressed during a period of this time. The fact that I've heard it being compared to German leaders saluting SS leaders at concentration camps just sort of shows how little people actually know about it.

I love girls from the local fashion community.
Girls don't know the rules, can't into fashion "materiel", but just sure you're complete idiot and of course they will notice that you're rude mean asshole and just trying to injure them.
Ehh. Gross.

I really wish people would stop taking Yasukuni visits as some form of condoning imperialism and/or especially war crimes, there's hundreds of thousands of people not guilty of committing war crimes that are interred and honoured there as well, including family members of a lot of people still alive today. 

But that's what happens when people take sensationalized Korean/Chinese newspaper articles combined with a complete lack of understanding of Japanese religious practices, where paying respect to the dead is an important factor, and uncritically accept their view ostensibly because they were oppressed during a period of this time. The fact that I've heard it being compared to German leaders saluting SS leaders at concentration camps just sort of shows how little people actually know about it.

You do know that current and earlier Japanese establishment NEVER issued any kind of apology - merely 'grief' for their deeds in WWII (incl. rape of Nanking etc.)? As much as sensationalist newspapers would go for instant anti-Japanese campaign, you cannot blame them or others for feeling really bad about military symbols being worshiped and spilling dirty rumors/slandering on them until Japan formally and publicly issues a huge apology. Germany did that, so why couldn't Japanese officials either?

As much as I'd be a Japanophile, I feel quite bad for Japanese selfishness about "hurr we were the only victims"-reasoning, just saying.

It's not even related is the point I'm trying to make. Yasukuni is a shrine to honour the people who have died in various wars since the mid 19th century, not to glorify war crimes. It's like saying that the buddhists better remove the swastika everywhere because Hitler took the symbol and rebranded it for his purposes. It's full of ordinary people and there hasn't been any questionable "far-right" rallies any of the times I've visited the place.

I also agree that Japan has a lot to answer for when it comes to the War, but when people mix apples and oranges in a highly sensitive area like this, it's no surprise that Japan has been unable to offer up a fair apology, in my opinion. And in my opinion the relentlessness with which anti-japanese sentiments are still spread especially in China, I have seriously doubts whether they even want or would accept a proper apology in the first place, sadly.

Things aren't always as simple as one would like them to be.

I also agree that Japan has a lot to answer for when it comes to the War, but when people mix apples and oranges in a highly sensitive area like this, it's no surprise that Japan has been unable to offer up a fair apology, in my opinion. And in my opinion the relentlessness with which anti-japanese sentiments are still spread especially in China, I have seriously doubts whether they even want or would accept a proper apology in the first place, sadly.

Things aren't always as simple as one would like them to be.

The point what I was going to make regarding your comment in general is the fact that Japan has been upright trying to revise the whole idea of being another nationalist, annexing and massacring regime and call it all "false", is the main contributor to all the anti-Japan bias that has been spread throughout specific Chinese channels, media outlets and whatnot. Do you seriously expect Chinese media and/or people to lay their arms down after a long period of Japan's WWII denial? Germany as a case in point went for further lengths to issue apology for any kind of misdeed during WWII whereas Japan went for bringing up strong anti-Chinese (and prolly anti-Korean) messages instead.

Trust me - if someone had such a tragedy, and the person or side responsible for such deed just disregards or denies the whole matter despite the sufficient evidence for DECADES and beyond...I wouldn't blame the constant campaign against such deniers. History is a very serious matter, and "Yeah let's just forget it we cool k" won't really do it. Not to mention that not only China, but Singapore and many others are eagerly waiting when Japanese officials or at least public media goes for further lengths to express honest apologies.

So to the topic: they can freely attend their Yasukuni ceremonies as long as they are ready to go for these mentioned "lengths" to discuss this significant, historical matter with all the sides concerned - and no, "hurr commie China gon' take us" won't just do: propaganda war hysteria is not an excuse for not discussing and eventually issuing an apology, or the apologies (since there's more).

The fact that so many Monochrome-Heaven posters still name Tokage as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” poster ever only tells you how far posting still is from becoming a serious art. Literary critics have long recognized that the greatest posters of all times are Demon Android and Trombe, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Art critics rank the highly controversial CAT5 over posters who were highly popular on forums around Europe. Meme critics are still blinded by commercial success. Tokage posted more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore he must have been the greatest. Literary critics grow up reading a lot of posts of the past, art critics grow up watching a lot of CAT5 posts in the shoutbox. Meme critics are often totally ignorant of the ironic shitposting of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that Tokage posted anything worthy of being saved.

This is a day for pranks, but that doesn't mean some people should bully people to the point of running them off. Unacceptable.

The fact that so many Monochrome-Heaven posters still name Tokage as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” poster ever only tells you how far posting still is from becoming a serious art. Literary critics have long recognized that the greatest posters of all times are Demon Android and Trombe, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Art critics rank the highly controversial CAT5 over posters who were highly popular on forums around Europe. Meme critics are still blinded by commercial success. Tokage posted more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore he must have been the greatest. Literary critics grow up reading a lot of posts of the past, art critics grow up watching a lot of CAT5 posts in the shoutbox. Meme critics are often totally ignorant of the ironic shitposting of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that Tokage posted anything worthy of being saved.

You are definitely the most influential nonsense poster ever (at least on this site), I can give you that (Y)

Is it possible to ask jpopsuki moders to delete user which steal and upload stuff without rip owners permission?

Not a JPOPSUKI mod but there is no way to control for that. MH tried and it didn't give us intended results. And what we did wasn't even heavyhanded! Throw that fantasy away and deal with piracy being piracy.

Is it possible to ask jpopsuki moders to delete user which steal and upload stuff without rip owners permission?

You are literally asking for something that has been absent for years actually (as much as Jpopsuki mods put it into words, they aren't doing much now that admins are completely gone as well)