zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

My Finals exam is coming next week and i still haven't reviewed my lessons, and if i fail on Finals, i'm totally done for... :oshi:

Ew.

Trying to have a conversation with dog owners who believe in the "alpha dog" theory and "pack mentality". 

How 'bout you give up your dogs and get a goldfish and do the alpha roll on that. At least the goldfish forgets an unpleasant experience in like 15 seconds, unlike a dog.

On ‎07‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 7:17 AM, Platy said:

My new morning routine !

Reveal hidden contents

yZoIFkp.png

HC7Ff1v.png  ppViibN.png

Damn it, I'm weirdly attracted to those people...

Really happy that he's still using all three singers. Yuma's sexy raspy voice is easily my favourite, but the contrast from switching back and forth really makes each of their strengths shine through.

Downloading western music: log into rutracker, download the band's entire discography in flac in just a few clicks.

Downloading japanese music: search each album individually on MH, jpopsuki, soulseek, rutracker and random brazillion blogs, then spend half an hour finding the rar password and fixing the tags only to find out the rar was corrupted.

I'd really love to get a piercing under the center of my bottom lip for my birthday... my coworkers did offer to take me.

Thinking about changing my hair color but I can't decide which color yet lol ;; And also wondering what i'm gonna do with my next paycheck uuuhhh