zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

i fucking wish i had more free time, it feels like i have approximately 2 or 3 hours to chill out before i need to move on to the next big assignment (or in the current case, cramming for exams lol)

I've been free from uni for a week and all I have energy for is sleeping. 

Any time I'm awake I'm thinking I gotta get a job and I get nausea from anxiety which burns up my energy. Damn, can't catch a break. 

Finnaly completeky  moved into my flat. The last weeks I had to move everything by myself. Now I only need my cat to adapt to the new environment. Which, I fear, will take weeks....

Why does Facebook ruin every picture ever?

Also, picked up Final Fantasy Theatrhythm after a few months and unlocked Dancing Mad! Nailed it on expert and ultimate score on my first try~

9 minutes ago, ArtFart said:

Why does Facebook ruin every picture ever?

Basically because it applies its own rules of resizing & [re]compressing if you don't follow their rules first hand.

You can find those rules here; https://www.facebook.com/help/266520536764594/

And there are other things to know and tricks as well if you really care about the quality, but I don't want to get into detail here - you should be able to easily find guides on that on the web; just google a bit... or ask me if you really want to know it.

I want to die, but also want keep getting high. I hope there's drugs in the afterlife.

It's funny when nice people become hateful when they are with a hateful person. People feed off each other's personalities too much.

Delete that hateful post all  you want bitch, I got screen shots! Start some stuff with me again.

SPILL 👏 THAT 👏 MOTHERFUCKIN 👏 TEA 👏 BITCH 👏

Edited by sheepprincessgara

this pwr bttm debacle is the funniest music-related happening this year since ja rule's scam fest tbqh

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade - right - so life keeps on giving me shit and I keep eating it up, what do I win?

tfw school is overwhelming. i'm too overwhelmed to even start the assignment that is overwhelming me

1 minute ago, itsukoii said:

tfw school is overwhelming. i'm too overwhelmed to even start the assignment that is overwhelming me

I feel like this applies even to things not related to school. This was me with some car stuff I needed to handle the other day. 

me, little miss afraid of literally anything even remotely adult-like, drove a car for a solid 20 minutes today and only swerved/got spooked once. heck yea vroom vroom fuckers

lol I had a cool drinking night. one of the bigger pop/rock stars in Finland came to sing Karaoke with me....

....and I was too drunk to realize who she was XD

On 2017-5-17 at 10:19 PM, orange~ said:

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade - right - so life keeps on giving me shit and I keep eating it up, what do I win?

I don't think that's what the saying is for. I think the meaning behind "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade" is to make the best of the shit you've been given and attempt to turn it around? 

If you just ate the shit life gives you the saying would be "When life gives you lemons, eat them" lol.