zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

So the other day my gf and I moved my desk from facing the door out of my apartment unit to now being parallel with the adjacent wall of said door.

Idk why but I have this level of paranoia that makes me feel like there's something behind me when I sit at my desk and it really bothers me. 

At the same time I tended to look over my desk to the rest of my apartment, which did waste as much of my attention span as the paranoia is now, so it evens out.

I have another month to get used to this I guess.

Random as fuck but this is what that thread is for lol

As covid-ninteen looms over us all,
quarantined, stuck with laptop at hand.
I manically search for vk content to enthrall,
spend time to search for lives, band after band.

As I comb through YouTube and Twitter accounts,
to amass my download catalog;
I come across this cute thumbnail, I pounce-
...only to see a guy jacking off his dog.

Edited by colorful人生

I was excited and really wanted to buy Irina Ionesco's photobook, and now I'm reading absolutely awful stories about nude photos of her 11 years old daughter and... ugh... I love beautiful people, especially beautiful girls, aesthetic, soft vintage ero, but... 

A stoner thought:

When I listen to music from the 90's I always play a game where I try to pinpoint the year it came out, based on the way it sounds and the way they interpret music styles from that time. Some artists that I've met would consider you to look/listen to music in a way that begs the question: "Did this work capture the essence and life of the "time" they were trying to immortalize?" Something that you can pick up by the strums of guitars, the tempo and collaborative efforts of the drummer and bass guitar, as well as the level of focus that the singer is working with in order to exude the mood of their song.

Some albums do this quite well (and as a result are "dated") and others don't but end up being recognized more and popping back up from time to time because people were fed it til it became muscle memory. You know what songs I'm talking about...

It's a degree of appreciation that I'm currently feeling by discovering the music I am listening to, on my own. The mystery of "what was it like (to having lived that lifestyle)? and I do I agree with the you from back that this song is "timeless" in its own way, even though by mainstream standards, it's not.

It's also my enjoyment to find out, I suppose.

I have been laughing for the past five minutes over this photo of Asagi and Tim Burton together it's just so cursed like--why does Asagi look like he wants to die? Why does Tim Burton look like he just shat his pants? Fuck, my vision's going black, my lungs hurt oh my fuck I think I'm gonna die of laughter [Edit: I did not die of laughter but now my head hurts like hell from the oxygen deprivation]

Asagitim1.jpeg

Edited by Total Saikou

I can't exactly go out and get a proper diagnosis right now but I think I finally worked out why I keep sniffling every time I wake up. I think I'm allergic to dust mites. If I am, that's really fucking inconvenient because I'm also allergic to pollen and do you have any idea how infuriating it is being allergic to just two things in this world and they're both FUCKING INVISIBLE 😡

1 hour ago, 少女椿 said:

Don't forget we also have this...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEFqTzX7kmXb7ndf0INV1

Yoshiki is the king of cursed images. Sometimes I lie awake at night, still thinking about why I was born in the timeline where this happened

main-qimg-c4f601bc34e297b15523dd94074430

6 hours ago, Total Saikou said:

Yoshiki is the king of cursed images. Sometimes I lie awake at night, still thinking about why I was born in the timeline where this happened

main-qimg-c4f601bc34e297b15523dd94074430

I have a X, I have Japan

Ugh!X Japan 

I have a fxxkin, I have a spicy

Ugh!fxxkin spicy

X Japan, fxxkin spicy

Ugh!fxxkin spicy X Japan!

i didn't think our second game project would get worse but it did.......this guy doesn't know what he's doing at all and he's adding stuff that we never asked for or mentioned about. if this was my game pitch i would be screaming right now. (it's someone else's in the team, not his) our main programmer probably feels frustrated too, there are errors every time we open up the project with his updates. files are now corrupted and we may have to attempt a recovery, which i'm not sure how well that'll go....

Oh dear god. Dolly Parton's  original "Jolene" is absolutely magnificent, but this is just out of this world. Holy fuck!

i, Kazuki, Roku and Karma are the kind of vocalists who you literally have to stop what you're doing and actively listen and pay attention to. Four of the best of this new generation.