zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

thank you, Spotify, for this recommendation, that's 2 minutes 50 seconds of my life I'll never get back

oh and apparently the album name is Double Penetration

Edited by spockitty

lynch. stans on twitter are calling me a racist because I, a latina actually living in South America, dared complain about my own culture’s shenanigans and used a slur to describe an attitude. Sorry if me calling out latino immigrants committing tax fraud strikes you as racist but last time I checked, I can actually talk about MY OWN CULTURE however I want without a white SJW policing me on how to do it. 

Also, fwy cultic, I’m nowhere near thirty, I’m in my mid 20’s and if I have trouble socializing it’s because I’m fucking autistic, not because I‘m “a racist bitch”. Come to me directly next time y’all have an issue with me instead of talking behind my back.

Edited by Komorebi

Mitarashi sauce reminds me a very very sweet teriyaki and eating sweets with mitarashi makes my brain hurt because of dissonance (but it's so tasty, I can't...)

On 5/18/2020 at 9:59 AM, Komorebi said:

lynch. stans on twitter are calling me a racist because I, a latina actually living in South America, dared complain about my own culture’s shenanigans and used a slur to describe an attitude. Sorry if me calling out latino immigrants committing tax fraud strikes you as racist but last time I checked, I can actually talk about MY OWN CULTURE however I want without a white SJW policing me on how to do it. 

Also, fwy cultic, I’m nowhere near thirty, I’m in my mid 20’s and if I have trouble socializing it’s because I’m fucking autistic, not because I‘m “a racist bitch”. Come to me directly next time y’all have an issue with me instead of talking behind my back.

I feel you 100% on this. As an African Descendant of Slavery, I've experienced similar situations. Who would be more qualified to speak on a culture than someone who's already fully immersed in it? I hate when I see these non-"black" SJW types parading around as "allies", when over half of these muhfukkas don't even truly fuck with "black" ppl like that. Most of these ppl don't even want to live around "black" folk, which tells you how they REALLY feel about us. And a lot of these SJW-types champion ideologies that are harmful and destructive to "black" ppl in general.

But yeah, I wouldn't even sweat those people. They're more interested in policing the thoughts and actions of others than their own. They wanna change the world by changing other ppl instead of just being the change they want to see. It's ass-backwards...

52 minutes ago, Ikna said:

Found image of Kiryu's new lewk

fb2aee2c6a084683a0de67a00955cbfb.webp#fb

Omg Junji looking fresh af 😩

I went back to work today, which opened for the first time in the past month. In one 4 hour shift, one girl paid for a 30$ sweater with nothing but quarters, one lady made everyone wait 5 minutes in line while she phoned her sister to ask if she wanted an item, Karen asked to speak to the manager, I had to redo a 40+ item transaction 'cause the buyer didn't mention that they had status and one lady nearly cut one of our girls by smashing a glass vase by her feet. If buying VK shiet didn't make me broke, I swear...

Also just found out that the "corona disinfectant" my mom sprays on our clothes, groceries, and packages that come into the house is literally just holy water with essential oils so feel free to nominate our family for the Darwin Awards 😤

On 5/23/2020 at 9:36 AM, Total Saikou said:

Also just found out that the "corona disinfectant" my mom sprays on our clothes, groceries, and packages that come into the house is literally just holy water with essential oils

and it works!!!!

raise those vibrations queen!!!!!!

Edited by nekkichi

@Komorebi was there a platform you didn't post this story? also i'm sorry i mistakenly thought you were older, and i'm not white, i'm white-passing metis. and in this retelling of the story you forgot to mention it was a poc mexican who called you out for saying "w*tback", not me, i just had the audacity to bring up the fact you never apologized to her for it. i want to move past this drama but considering you wallpapered this on every social media site while telling me not to harass you and crying because i didn't contact you directly when my private messages are wiiiide open....

This is the most retarded thing I’ve read all year, I thought this X Æ shit was some scientific discovery trending on Twitter, but now find out it’s some billionaire’s kid.

Please.

please stop breeding. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/grimes-elon-musk-baby-name-change-x-ae-a12-california-law-instagram-a9531316.html