zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Right now, i'm sort of busy with photo shop, and i can only use it for 7 days because its only a trial.

51 minutes ago, For my dears said:

the thoughts aren't so random right now

Thank you for pointing that out again, Random Thoughts Moderator :3

Edited by sheepprincessgara

I love how my house mates enjoy being loud  until 5am then sleep all day, while I have to deal with getting no sleep coz of them and still have to get up early to be a productive member of society. (: (:

Edited by Platy

Jesus Christ it is so hard to eat when almost everytime I go to chew on a different side I bite a piece of metal that then feels like it is tearing my lip.

Too bad, i can't go to school today but, i'll go to school tomorrow to get my clearance signed and once if its done, i can finally relax for my summer vacation.

i wanna wear some lolita but

1) it's expensive as shit

2) my dyke ass rarely wears dresses

3) my fat ass probably won't fit it either

10 hours ago, sheepprincessgara said:

I've never bought any lolita clothes, but you can get really cheap outfits from this website, if you just want to try out some super kawaii girly stuff for a party or something:

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/list.html?bpt=48&q=lolita

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/women-clothing/list.html/bcc.14071_bpt.46?oc=5

The quality of both the materials and construction of a lot of their stuff is really bad though, so I don't suggest washing any of it in a machine. I got a really adorable sweater from there, and it was basically destroyed in the wash. You also need to look really carefully at the close-up pictures and pay attention to the reviews before you buy anything to make sure the fabric is what you think it is.

Some of the clothes are really cute though. And they fit really well if you're a shorter girl. I'm only 5'3", and most of their stuff fits like it was made for me.

11 hours ago, sheepprincessgara said:

You can get offbrand stuff from tabao stores (need a shopping agent) it's cheaper and there's lots of replicas from established brands. But also materials will be cheaper too. Most lolitas get by from buying 2nd hand stuff from facebook groups btw. 

Bodyline is good for accessories (shoes, stockings) but most of their dresses are disgusting so I wouldn't recommend. Many shops cater to western sizes too, so not only petite women can wear lolita, its more universal.

If you don't like dresses, look into Ouji fashion. It's like, more masculine frilly stuff.

Edited by Platy

I find it funny when people get jealous and salty over situations THEY put themselves in.

Edited by ArtFart

35 minutes ago, ArtFart said:

I find it funny when people get jealous and salty over situations THEY put themselves in.

Yeah, i find it true when are jealous, just because they couldn't get what they want and then also, when their in this kind of situation, it's just..... some people are having a hard time to accept the fact about one thing or another.

Again it rains, again the clouds rage and crackle again and again and again. You're crying alone, the sky above does not weep with, or for you.

Action Bastard.

ACTION BASTAAAAAAAAAAARD

THERES NO WAY HOME THERES NOTHING O FIGHT FOR

UNITED STATED

HOW GOES THE LIFE
WHY DID CREATE HUMAN

ishiki is my mate unyyaaaaa

funyannn

^.^

kawaii nyan

Stay n skool

liseen 2 veekay

eart kay

rlly gr8

kisaki (sooper spaisee)

bandomen and tsunagiri 

byangyaru

GYARU

ew

ew

bukahkay

jgv jav

united stated, 

murikuh

LNNz0t0.jpg

Man I'm just realizing that Naruto Shippuden started airing 10 years ago and is now over. Fuck, I was 11 when it started airing. Like, holy shit. How. Time flies like crazy. And it's crazier to me that 10 years ago I was only 11, hell, dude. 

Edited by Visutox

9 hours ago, Spectralion said:

Being NEET sucks :/

i was stuck in that rut for almost a year and it really does suck.... :/

i hope you can get out of it soon before it drags too long cuz it gets harder the more it drags.

best of luck to you man~