zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

I'll never understand those weirdos who are talking on the phone for hours, loud and surrounded be people. Here's Japan,  bitch, respect the rules or go back your fucking home.

7 hours ago, Keiyuh said:

So I ask you what's the true reason you joined this site? 

... it was supposedly to follow bandomen news but I guess lately I am rambling more than doing that

(/Come to think of it, there was a website ages ago (like... 10 years?) which was a myspace/facebook sort of community like "share your ramblings/secrets"? And there were communities/groups like "depression", "cheating" or whatever? I miss the link to that website )

But yes I've had my fair share of bad doctors too sigh. It's always "go to 10 doctors until the 10th finds out something (that should've been really obvious probably) and saves me". Last time I talked about my experiences in an online forum people were so unsettled I picked a fight and left it so I digress but well  ; I am actually a health pro bc I thought somewhere around these lines as a teen lol, but then Everything Went Badly and I gave it up which is another reason I've been so anxious during this COVID-19 frenzy, people are always asking a lot of health professionals and it's unfair and I don't wanna be the "just find a vaxx!!!" person. On The Other Hand, (rambles about how doctors failed to discover an obvious tumor that one time) ... SO YEAH I don't ask a lot But Come On (- title of my autobiography maybe).

Anyway, after a small crisis I am back to "ok... let's just go to ANOTHER doctor". It's expensive and lame to pay 10 doctors so the 10th finds out that one obvious thing you had suggested but I'm not giving up !!! ganbatte (ง'̀-'́)ง hwaiting ヽ(•̀ω•́ ゝ) and shit

Edited by Chell

We can't escape anguish 

Its what we are we can't grow up without the dark this is not about being brave or fearless a very old adage "lean on a wall and it will break, lean on someone and he will die" meaningless on other languages 

Does anyone use Playmoss or anything of the sort to organize playlists? I *wonder* if there's any way I can manage my phone/Google Play, my  YouTube and my Deezer playlists at once

Edited by Chell

~working 8-10 hours a day and my fingers and hands are fucked~

Manager: how much of the pain is work related? Cuz I know you do art as well, u sure that isn't the problem

ye if I can even manage 15mins of art a day that will definitely fuck me up. 

and no, an uber eats voucher isn't gonna motivate me to work an extra 10 hours a week 

So I just found out that Yusei's group in Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds was legitimately called "Team Satisfaction". I assumed that was just a joke in the abridged series one-shot.

And now I kind of want to watch 5Ds.

On 8/3/2020 at 2:07 AM, Chell said:

Does anyone use Playmoss or anything of the sort to organize playlists? I *wonder* if there's any way I can manage my phone/Google Play, my  YouTube and my Deezer playlists at once

No asking reddit will only answer you that they organise with muscle memory 

There was a site where you can copy your playlist to other media 

But its a obv scam 

On 8/4/2020 at 11:16 PM, violetchain said:

So I just found out that Yusei's group in Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds was legitimately called "Team Satisfaction". I assumed that was just a joke in the abridged series one-shot.

And now I kind of want to watch 5Ds.

Is it weird the only anime I watched was yugioh dm, gx, 5ds 

3 hours ago, Keiyuh said:

No asking reddit will only answer you that they organise with muscle memory 

There was a site where you can copy your playlist to other media 

But its a obv scam 

Thanks! Yeah I'm thinking of just... pasting urls to my playlists in every website on a pastebin or something so as to organize 'em. 😕 Guess it's the only viable option for now. 

I miss D.I.D.,  Paranoid Personality was a great release and the recording quality was phenomenal. I feel like not enough people notice that because of everything being re-recordings. (Which I understand where you're coming from) The re-recordings are amazing though and kinda breathed new life into them. Nihilism is still a BANGER.

Started reading months-old topics and now I feel like necroing a lot of topics but maybe that wouldn't be a good idea??? sighs  (but is it even necroing if the topic was last updated in May or June lol) 

Also when I say google wants me ruined this is what I mean

Spoiler

sos.png

Edited by Chell

On 8/10/2020 at 10:38 PM, Komorebi said:

Does anyone with an invisible condition have to spend a ridiculous amount of time convincing people they do have said condition and aren’t faking it? It’s

exhausting. 

Rheumatoid disease + neuropathy. Basically quit explaining after the first year. No longer worth the effort unless it's to prevent danger to others. I get the "wtf" you were just using the left side of your body a minute ago, you sayin' it just don't work now? 🔫. Give me a chisel & hammer and I'll gladly demonstrate on your c6-c7.

20 hours ago, Chell said:

Started reading months-old topics and now I feel like necroing a lot of topics but maybe that wouldn't be a good idea??? sighs  (but is it even necroing if the topic was last updated in May or June lol) 

Also when I say google wants me ruined this is what I mean

Reveal hidden contents

Please do necro threads if you have smth to add. It would probably bring some life back to topics people didn't see originally or forgot about. 

4 hours ago, platy said:

Please do necro threads if you have smth to add. It would probably bring some life back to topics people didn't see originally or forgot about. 

Really, yay thanks! It's just silly topics (like the one with good engrish songs and the one about ghostwriting) but if it doesn't bother people then I guess I will. :)

There's just something about the fact that when given the technology to fabricate people saying anything (which can be used for unfathomable malicious purposes) the internet decided it wants to just use it to make memes sing a song from a Japanese video game. A small shard of my hope in humanity has been restored.

I start school this winter and can't help but be really nervous, not really cus of covid, I would've been taking online classes anyway, it mostly has to do with my ability to do well. I won't let my brain scare me away but it's hard just to get out bed most days, and that's especially been the case this year. There's just a lot going on and I hope school with work and all this other shit won't take too much of a toll on my mental health. I generally manage my anxiety quite well but when it comes to stuff like this.. thinking about the future... it gets me super neurotic .. I know that's normal for anyone around my age but I just want to be prepared.

I think I'll be okay and that I can handle it, just need to stop ruminating on these catastrophes I've made up in my brain.

So... the good part about taking mental health meds is that I have pretty much forgotten what crippling anxiety feels like really. The bad part is I have also forgotten what most songs sound like. Testing earphones the day before was a bad idea, because it definitely made my hearing more acute than usual and in turn made the hearing loss more noticeable (probably, either that or I always had perfect pitch and nobody ever knew lol). It is messing up with me.

The good part about hearing loss is that nicely recorded songs sound just as accurate as the worst fancam of a live so I took the time to listen to lives and badly recorded songs so as to not feel frustrated, and it's an ~experience~. In other words, wow, who ever thought I'd regret so much being such a nose-in-the-air about early AnCafe lol This live right here? Man, it looks like it was so much fun. This is a crowd right here everyone else go home

On 6/24/2020 at 6:25 AM, secret_no_03 said:

My mother called me today and we talked about everything going on and she started to choke up and began to cry and said "Why is this happening? How is this happening? I don't understand and I'm scared. I'll come by tomorrow and we can talk about it and you can explain it to me." I was a bit taken aback and frowned and I gave her the only answer I could come up with. "This has been in the works for a long time." This is a nice, kind-hearted middle aged woman who grew up in a rural area and has been a lifelong God fearing liberal. Someone who grew up right after JFK, was 4 in the summer of 68, lived through Vietnam, the cold war and 9/11 and in my 30 years I've never seen/heard my mother literally afraid of the near future.

I have to figure out how to maneuver this, part of me wants to just be brutality honest and tell her to buckle up, and the other to tell her that everything will be okay and back to normal, but that's a lie. 2020 is a year of change for better or worse. We'll be telling our grandchildren about these times in quiet rooms in secret when we're living in Oceania. 

You can't reassure her even my mother knows how screwed the world is and now she's starting to believe whatever bullshit the media spews out 

Telling her to keep her beliefs close to her and no matter how vicious and merciless others might get as long as you're as a family you really don't need a better reason 

Controversy flows media lies 

The government tests and invades people are growing ever more animal like making drama about who we can have sex with  who can we ever believe other then our own blood?  And God forbid nothing is worse then being truly alone

compiling a vk playlist for a friend for when i visit but so many to choose from.......she's not very familiar with vk except for some bands that were big in mid 00s so i have no idea what she likes lol. don't think she listens to a whole lot of heavy music either for that matter so hopefully there will be something that she likes.

Edited by plastic_rainbow

Sometimes I wonder what VK would be like if instead of having band names like →△○~悲しいRoNrIiΚιð§~〠 they had generic rap names like Lil, Big, etc...

Lil Diru, Lil X, Lil Larku... Yeah, that puts things into perspective for me, sometimes you gotta take the good with the bad.

14 hours ago, plastic_rainbow said:

compiling a vk playlist for a friend for when i visit but so many to choose from.......she's not very familiar with vk except for some bands that were big in mid 00s so i have no idea what she likes lol. don't think she listens to a whole lot of heavy music either for that matter so hopefully there will be something that she likes.

Since I'm pretty much your friend, please let me in to this playlist when you're done :love: (though I do listen to a few more recent more "oshareish" and idol kei bands it's not heavy nor old so I'm curious as to what you'd compile/what one would define as "vk" nowadays tbh hmm) 

As for a random thought... y'know just realized that the reason why I've been coming here so often isn't because of the music dls (to be honest about it I'm not listening to any more music than I was before, so it's not like I have a lot of interesting stuff to share and could be just lurking really - but I only realized that when I nearly stopped listening to music thanks to hearing impairments lol.) but because the layout is black thus less aggressive than most online forums and websites I used to frequent. At this point my migraines/aura suck so badly I was probably on an unconscious level drawn to websites with darker layouts, which is... something I must address quickly with doctors for everyone's sake. The good news is I just found a good eye-protective new monitor to buy :glitter:

Edited by Chell

16 hours ago, plastic_rainbow said:

YO were best friends right? 

If you're doing this specially for a gurl 

I can become a gril if you want just show me what you got