Sign in to follow this  
Aion

What games are you looking forward to in 2012?

A new year, and it's looking awesome already. Just a short list of games I'm looking forward to... Don't feel like going to get in too deep yet, but still :)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

6lhzDkaKi1w

Platform: PC, Xbox 360, PS3

Genre: Action RPG

Releasedate: February 2012

Journey

sJFn_dhnp18

Platform: PSN

Genre: Adventure, puzzle

Releasedate: Spring 2012

Mass Effect 3

Of8bi3lU-Os

Platform: PC, Xbox 360, PS3

Genre: Action RPG

Releasedate: March 2012

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Pd0q8w1yj_s

Platform: PS3, NDS

Genre: turn based RPG

Releasedate: First half 2012

Dragon's Dogma

HYbH25f36Qg

Platform: Xbox 360, PS3

Genre: action/adventure

Releasedate: April 2012

Quantum Conundrum

o9oZGs7UycE

Platform: PC, XBLA, PSN

Genre: action/adventure

Releasedate: April 2012

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Generations

That's all, I don't own a lot of games I actually play.

Definetly for Hitman: Absolution

Release date is 2012, but up to now the exact one hasn't been confirmed.

Eidos has announced it with Glacier 2. This part even's going to be with bigger movie vibe.

Hopefully despite not bringing on David Bateson and Jesper Kyd, new Hitman will turn out great!

Mass Effect III and the inevitable Skyrim DLC(s) are the only ones I'm really interested in. Kingdom of Amalur seemed interesting, but then I saw gameplay video and... meh.

Oh, Asura's Wrath and the new DmC, too!

It would also be awesome if they would finally make that Ghost in the Shell game they once promised. They made a game once, but it was for the PS1. They need to make one for PS3 and Xbox360 with some awesome graphics, badass gameplay and let Yoko Kanno compose the music. That would be perfection. Theme song preferably performed by Origa.

Dragon's Dogma: it's supposed to be Monster Hunter-y but with, y'know, dragons and eagles and monsters of lore. A WRPG created by the Japanese. It involves the masterminds behind Devil May Cry and Breath of Fire, my favourite RPG ever. So it's going to be brilliant. I am so stoked!

Kingdoms of Amalur loved the demo, had a Dragon Age meets World of Warcraft thing going on, will be itching for a new RPG once I've 100%ed Skyrim.

Catherine: it's only just seeing release here in the UK, and I intend to purchase the special edition with all the goodies. I've been dying to play this since it was released in America and have had to wait sooooo long

Lollipop Chainsaw: 'cause suda51 is a maniacal genius and zombies.

Mass Effect 3: Not as excited as I was when it was first announced, but eager to play, I guess. I hope it surpasses the second in quality.

BioShock Infinite: if it ends up being released this year.

Overstrike: slfja;lsjda;lj

Any and all Skyrim DLC that is announced and...

GUILD. WARS. 2.

Bioshock Infinite so much aaaaaa

also that new MGS game now that it's being made by the developers who did Bayonetta

definitely NOT Asura's Wrath anymore now that it's basically PRESS X NOT TO DIE THE ANIME VERSION

I'm looking forward to Syndicate now that I've played the demo. Finally a quality FPS after all the Call of Duty garbage that's been thrown at us.

Besides that game, GTA 5 IF it comes out this year.

New Bioshock...perhaps?

And Tekken Tag Tournament 2, if it'll be released for consoles (I have to find some use for my dusty Ps3 anyway)

EDIT: interested in new MGS too.

New Dragons Dogma story trailer

PFvOc3QzX4A

I gotta admit this game just keeps looking sicker and sicker each time I see something about it, definitely have high hopes for it :D

BIOSHOCK Infinite's release date OCTOBER 16TH

omg at last!!!!!! *0*

Now The Last Story is out here in Europe I am looking forward to MGR-Revengance, Tales of Graces F, Anarchy Reings, Prototype 2, RE6 and Asassin's Creed 3, altough I have to catch up with the series quite a bit.

I am looking forward to see The Witcher 2 for XBox360 coming out soon. And of course, Dragons Dogma and Diablo III as well. And Tales of Graces f will be out in Summer too.

Ni No Kuni-Wrath of the Witch Queen and Final Fantasy vs. XIII would be nice, but i doubt they will be released before long.

Sign in to follow this