Sign in to follow this  
Pandabear

Lollipop Chainsaw

AI_Lollipop.jpg

nRfroCeDk2E

Lollipop Chainsaw is the 'un-deadly' story of sweet and killer zombie hunter Juliet Starling and her quest to uncover the root of a colossal zombie outbreak. With her wickedly awesome chainsaw in hand Juliet slices dices and splits her way through hordes of the undead but soon realizes the horde is only the opening act to a festival of zombie rock lords determined to take her down. Players will hone their cheerleading acrobatics and chainsaw skills to string together devastating combo moves taking out hordes of the undead. Celebrated game developer James SUDA 51 brings his unique creative style and vision to the gameplay design taking players through a wild ride of zombies chainsaws and rainbows.

This is the 2nd game for the upcoming year that I'm really excited about. A highly stylized action game about a cheerleader with a chainsaw who hunts zombie. Hell's yes. Look's really fun. I hope this isn't a letdown. It's "suppose" to be released March 31st. At least this will give me some time to beat FF XIII-2.

This needs a cool upbeat soundtrack for the gameplay or even some metalz. It seems that kinda of thing would fit a offbeat game like this.

This needs a cool upbeat soundtrack for the gameplay or even some metalz. It seems that kinda of thing would fit a offbeat game like this.

I feel same for this game , that type game need same metal tunes

Looks like a No More Heroes clone with a female main character to justify the sexy content in a zombie game.

If this game had any new gameplay idea I would rather use them in a new No More Heroes game, wich saga allways seemed more inspired to me.

^Never played No More Heroes so I can't compare the two. Plus there hasn't been much revealed about the Lolipop Chainsaw gameplay other than what you can see in the trailer. But I love anything to do with zombies or zombie bashing. Wouldn't really care if the main character was male or female as long as the game was still fun to play and looked interesting. But sexy content does seem to be what the game was going for. It doesn't seem to be too over the top though. I also like the fact that Tara Strong does the voice for Juliet since she happens to be one of my favorite voice actresses.

Meet Lollipop Chainsaw's Villain swan , Inresting plot

http://youtu.be/7J3IjX2ZM80

Don't like Swan's voice, but the game just seems to be getting even more fun. Guessing the zombification process was caused by an evil spell or supernatural way rather than a virus. And that trailer proves how much a metal soundtrack would work for the game, along with some hilarious dialogue.

The official release date has been confirmed to be June 12th for North America, and June 13th for Europe.

Can't wait XD.

Has anyone been playing this yet? I just started over the weekend and it's really fun.

Things I love about the game so far:

The soundtrack - I've heard everything from J-pop to heavy metal and everything in between during the gameplay. Plus you can customize music playlists.

The Dialogue - It's well written and freaking hilarious. Actually the whole game is pretty funny.

The style of the game - It has an arcade feel about it and I enjoy the comic book look used in some of the story telling.

It has some minor flaws but considering I bought it for 15 buck less than its original price, I'm happy with this game so far.

@neon

It's out everywhere on xbox and ps3

odd , only copyes I have seen so far are on Xboxs

Sign in to follow this