Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

Deaf Man Choked for Not Hearing Alarm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fRv--C_vao

This is pretty fucked up. A deaf man walks out of Forever XXI and the alarm goes off and was choked out by a security guard. His also deaf friend was trying to tell the security guard like the whole time, and they just keep choking him.

HOLLYWOOD -- A video posted on YouTube which shows a violent arrest of a deaf man is sparking outrage.

The video allegedly shows security guards at the Forever 21 store on Hollywood Boulevard tackling and choking a deaf man after he failed to stop when an alarm sounded as he exited the store.

His friend, who is also deaf, tries repeatedly to show the guard the receipt for the purchase (and tries to communicate using sign language), but he's not able to stop them from roughing up his friend. - KTLA

wtf....one of the reasons why i hate humanity
Totally second this.

Fucking stupid fuckers.. I can't believe this shit. Poor guy(s).

big black man trying to show off his mad jiu-jitsu skillz.

I smell ego and dumbassery

fucking lame.

I want to see their ass's chewed out and handed to them.

This saddens me deeply. :(
me too. i wish people are more aware. i pity those deaf guys. people cant understand them at all.

it reminds me with a part of lyrics:

"somewhere far along this road, he lost his soul..., how you could be so heartless??!"

- Kanye -

"Yo Taylor, I'm real happy for you, and I'mma let you finish..."

- Kanye -

The guard must be small cocked asshole who failed at life and is pissed off at everything. You see someone walking calmly and you fucking choke him? Dude, no. What happened to the good old grabbing hand and saying "excuse me"? Nowadays authorities beat the crap out of people and then ask. People like him should be sent to Iraq.

Sign in to follow this