Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Black Gene For the Next Scene new maxi single release

Sounds great, unlike almost everyone else, I enjoyed this preview and can't wait for the whole single to come out.

Sounds great, unlike almost everyone else, I enjoyed this preview and can't wait for the whole single to come out.

You never dislike anything, do you?

I'm with you - I really enjoyed the preview and I'm looking forward to the full song.

Feels strange to say this to an actual moderator but... people can have different perceptions and stuff. And it's ok.

Feels strange to say this to an actual moderator but... people can have different perceptions and stuff. And it's ok.

In my opinion, I don't believe he was trying to be rude, at least, it doesn't seem that way to me. Nor did it seem like he thinks people can't have their own opinions, but I do believe he was trying to be funny, or at least sarcastic as I've noticed too that Augie tends to never dislike anything.

Better to be 'easy to please' than 'easy to disappoint'.

I really like the preview, got a really nice beat to it, and it's catchy. Not too sure on the auto tune from the preview, but we'll see.

I wasn't trying to be funny or judgemental. It was just something I noticed along the way. Being easy to please does sound great though, because lately I tend to put everything I listen to straight into the recycle bin :emo:

In my opinion, I don't believe he was trying to be rude, at least, it doesn't seem that way to me. Nor did it seem like he thinks people can't have their own opinions, but I do believe he was trying to be funny, or at least sarcastic as I've noticed too that Augie tends to never dislike anything.

Haha, it's true, I usually like most of the stuff unless it really doesn't fit with me. I was raised to appreciate the little things in life, and as a musician it keeps my perspective wide open. I'm sure Sai wasn't being rude, and he's right, just look at the reviews I write on the "Review" sections. Barely a few are saying I don't like it. Nothing wrong with that.

I am actually pretty easy to please myself, maybe it's a fault of mine, but I gotta agree with Augie. It does sound great, glad I'm not alone in this.

Maybe it's just the preview that sounds dodgy to my ears, hopefully the full song packs a decent punch.

I'm still listening to Shinjitsu no Tsubasa over here, so catchy.

Previews for all the songs available on their OHP now!! I love it!! Revival sounds like another -1....vocal wise.... My ugly gene is little bit less of their style that I expected them to be taking, unlike Revival. Sounds like more of the heavy style of theirs mixed with a fast pace, I love it!!!

Enjoy everyone!!!

http://www.blackgene.net/disco/

Nothing special. Basic pop/rock/electro like a lot of new bands. I'm pretty disappointing.

Well, in my opinion, I don't really know you so I can't exactly agree on whether you are or aren't disappointing :D

Nothing special. Basic pop/rock/electro like a lot of new bands. I'm pretty disappointing.

Well, in my opinion, I don't really know you so I can't exactly agree on whether you are or aren't disappointing :D

I chuckled, nice one. :lol:

As for the previews, I don't know, none of them really struck me as memorable, not bad, but they're most likely going to sink into the far depths of my playlist that randomly come up after I've pressed skip about a thousand times.

Eros you're disappointing... really, you can do so much better, this is below your abilities. And so much darn autotune :S

Sign in to follow this