Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Black Gene For the Next Scene new maxi single release

What for? It isn't even a full song. The sample sucks imo, too much autotune.

I've asked for a rip because the player wasn't working here, and I thought it was actually the full song. Nevermind, then.

Anygays, it looks like everyone in this forum hates auto-tunes. Every thread I visit every now and then there is someone bitching about it. I do like it, but I don't know how it will sound on BFN, so I'll just have to wait and see how does it sounds with them. They are good, but, sincerely, I was expecting much more by them, judging by the fact that the members comes from some awesome bands. But I'm expecting them to become better and better.

I just hope that XodiacK also comes back soon...

I don't hate autotune, but it doesn't sound good in this sample.

I wish EROS would just go back to XodiacK and make more songs with them. I mean I like Black Gene and all but XodiacK are so much better IMO.

I was really excited about this band when they showed up, but man, they have really chosen a rigid style. Hope they move on a bit in their future releases. I could not listen a full album of this and enjoy it.

I wish EROS would just go back to XodiacK and make more songs with them. I mean I like Black Gene and all but XodiacK are so much better IMO.

The funniest part is how many people disliked XodiacK and were actually looking forward to this band as a better alternative.

The funniest part is how many people disliked XodiacK and were actually looking forward to this band as a better alternative.

↑ THIS

I've always liked them, besides those ridiculous Power Rangers's villains-like outfits. I don't think that BFN is any bad, tough, but yeah, I'd rather listen to more stuff by XodiacK than BFN's.

I've always liked them, besides those ridiculous Power Rangers's villains-like outfits. I don't think that BFN is any bad, tough, but yeah, I'd rather listen to more stuff by XodiacK than BFN's.

me too, i really like Eros/Ice voice, and i dont hate autotunes, if thats just a litlle bit. DistRhyme its a good song, but would be really awesome if it hasn't too much autotunes. Ice voice dont need that ._.

That's because he's a good vocalist, but XodiacK is just boring. I don't like their music, but I like Black Gene.

Black Gene For the Next Scene members sessions will perform at GL Kingdom Presents "Neo Boom Creator" at Shibuya REX at 2012/05/31

[participating artists]

◆Rame & インザーギ(inzargi) session

Vo.インザーギ(inzargi) (メガマソ(megamasso))

Gt.yu-ichi (AUBE)

Ba.Rame (Black Gene For the Next Scene)

Dr.ライ(rai) (N@H-ノア-)

◆Sala & yo-ka session

Vo.yo-ka (DIAURA)

Gt.佳衣(kei) (DIAURA)

Gt.如月なつき(kisaragi natsuki) (美女♂men Vlossom)

Ba.akiya (AUBE)

Dr.Sala (Black Gene For the Next Scene)

◆マコト(makoto)(ex-ドレミ團(doremidan)) session

Megaromania did 4 actually :'D

Lycaon did 7, so it's more a Lycaon effect, like sugibo said. Rame complained about people uploading and downloading their music, but releasing so many types would mean more people downloading, even if someone bought the single... because if someone doesn't buy all types, they download the content from the other types, hahaha. I doubt many people will buy all 5.

Sign in to follow this