Sign in to follow this  
Shaolan974

Sadie new mini-album "RED LINE" release

I'm not really eager to be negative...but it'll probably suck. Just like everything they've done the past year. My love for Sadie has completely died, I mean, are they even trying?

I liked Rosario, but not the b-sides.

Hope they'll go further with their experimentation with this mini (Beauty Shadow-ish songs would be nice, glam vibe fits them tbh)

limited edition TYPE A (2,940yen) will include CD (5 songs)+DVD (including "RED LINE" PV), limited edition TYPE B (2,940yen) will include CD (5 songs)+DVD (including "daydream" PV), and regular edition (2,310yen) will include CD (6 songs) only

Sadie always seems to do better with mini albums than they do with full albums or singles, so I'm looking forward to this. It has the potential to be decent.

Their best for me is Gain [EP], but imo Rosario is kickass as well~

So im really looking forward for this Mini, no tracklist yet?

Not bad , sounded a lot better than their previous single. But in general i have to agree with the majority here: Sadie is a band that's best at mini's, and not at singles or full lengths.

It's too early to throw a comment for a song that doesnt even last a minute, but i guess it's quite good~ xD

Tsurugiiiii~~~!!! As cool as always. <3

Not bad , sounded a lot better than their previous single. But in general i have to agree with the majority here: Sadie is a band that's best at mini's, and not at singles or full lengths.

I agree to an extent b/c Master of Romance was amazing.

good song! look forward to it :)

Ha, some of the uniforms look like they borrowed them from UnsraW and the PV location looks like it's the same place that they shot Meisai at, but it still seems pretty alright.

That preview makes me yawn.

Master of Romance, Gain and the Ice Romancer single (some pretty good b-sides on there) were this band's highlights for me. Their latest stuff is mostly forgettable. This one is no exception.

I wonder how much effort went into making this. If any at all...

That preview makes me yawn.

Master of Romance, Gain and the Ice Romancer single (some pretty good b-sides on there) were this band's highlights for me. Their latest stuff is mostly forgettable. This one is no exception.

I wonder how much effort went into making this. If any at all...

Shouldn't we wait for the full thing or maybe a longer preview before throwing such a comment?

I'm afraid this is a ordinary case of "when you've heard 30 seconds, you've heard it all".

Of course there's a small chance the full cd will actually be listenable, and I'll revise my opinion when that happens. But I wonder how anyone can still have faith in this band after their last releases and expect something good after this lazy preview.

Sign in to follow this