Sign in to follow this  
Champ213

MH J-Rock Awards 2011 - THE RESULTS!

i

alice nine wins my heart~

If there would be a "Gemini" single with all three parts in it, it would get my vote not only for best single this year, but BEST SINGLE EVER. It's magical, I'm not even sure how they could wrote something THAT good. Unfortunately, the rest of the album wasn't that memorable.

If there would be a "Gemini" single with all three parts in it, it would get my vote not only for best single this year, but BEST SINGLE EVER. It's magical, I'm not even sure how they could wrote something THAT good. Unfortunately, the rest of the album wasn't that memorable.

i like the way you think! ( ̄ω ̄) although i liked the rest of the album too haha. (´∇`)

anyway, definitely agree with MEJIBRAY being best newcomer~ i like everything they've released so far, and i think their entire concept/image is just pretty wicked. i'm quite surprised at how popular A is haha, but i'm not complaining. wish i voted, but by the time i saw the notice it was already too late! (゜ロ゜;)

d'espairsray... ・゜・(ノД`)

WHAT. THE KIDDIE DIDN'T WIN ANYTHING? ;__;

Best overall band in our hearts, though~

Did lol at Dir en grey being best overall band/release and then most overhyped. Well, second most overhyped but lol'd all the same.

I think we can (most of us) agree that MUCC deserves their award. :lol:

I have no idea who A are.

WHAT. THE KIDDIE DIDN'T WIN ANYTHING? ;__;

Best overall band in our hearts, though~

Did lol at Dir en grey being best overall band/release and then most overhyped. Well, second most overhyped but lol'd all the same.

I think we can (most of us) agree that MUCC deserves their award. :lol:

I have no idea who A are.

If you don't, you should definitely give them a try. They are a VK band formed in 2010. Their guitarist left, but the violist composes pretty much everything anyway. Give their White Album mini a try if you feel like it :)

just as i expected... it's the same case everywhere... i've lived in many fandom to know where this is going to...

when your bias/favorite band didn't win any award or got worst award... you'll call the award/vote is a joke/not legit or another poor excuses

but when your bias/favorite band win... its vice versa...

u guys need to calm your tits and accept the result... why dont u guys just congratulate the winner instead~ :)

Kinda wondering that what is Sugizo doing up there

I mean (if my memory serves well), none of you paid any attention to his Prana/Fatima-releases and etc.

:wat:

^ Well, reference to 2010's Prana/Fatima just goes to show how much anyone has been paying attention to Sugizo, lol.

He released two new albums in December and six new singles - so I take back my comment on him not being relevant.

Miyavi on the other hand . . . didn't exactly do much? :/

anyway, definitely agree with MEJIBRAY being best newcomer~ i like everything they've released so far, and i think their entire concept/image is just pretty wicked.

I was one of the MEJIBRAY voters. :lulzz:

Miyavi on the other hand . . . didn't exactly do much? :/

Well he toured his ass off on a world tour, released a cool single, gave an amazing concert (that's why I voted for him at least). :)

@jurideluhi: As much as I like those three bands. I have to agree with Sai and her comment. They all did take a downwards turn this year.

I am not really surprised with this list. I didn't vote, so I have no right to complain on what everyone else voted on, although I do agree with a lot of the bands in the categories that they are in.

the only thing that surprising is the solo album from what his face from DELUHI didn't win most overhyped release of the year. I'd love to exchange either TOXIC or MOO with this album if i could. srsly.

Maybe because it was so goddamn awful, people tend to choose to erase that album from memory altogether :lol:

Sign in to follow this