Sign in to follow this  
inartistic

NEGA second full album “VANITAS” details

It's not that bad. The beginning of that PV reminded me a lot of another PV, but I can't put my finger on it.

It's not that bad. The beginning of that PV reminded me a lot of another PV, but I can't put my finger on it.

Chizuru. It has the wind and everything.

Outfits as well...

I really enjoy his screams/screaming voice... PV looks pretty good, but I CAN'T get over his singing voice... It's kind of... Just plain icky.

Is there album art available for this yet?

It sure does look very similar to The GazettE's Chizuru but I'm ok with that. The song is great, the guitar sounds dark and Jin has his screaming voice that I love so I can't wait for this album! 23 more days!! I am just in love with the beginning verse right before it gets intense. It sounds so ominous yet it has a beauty to it...

Covers (TYPE A & B):

33f9apw.jpga3cil2.jpg

Type B (The one on the right) is pretty awesome! I love it, Not sure how I feel about looking at a bloody, naked Jin when I turn on my iPod while I play this album.

Covers (TYPE A & B):

33f9apw.jpga3cil2.jpg

Love the one on the right, one on the left is cool too... Again, I like the visual and the theme, but the actual music is so bad.

Covers (TYPE A & B):

33f9apw.jpga3cil2.jpg

Love the one on the right, one on the left is cool too... Again, I like the visual and the theme, but the actual music is so bad.

Yeah, I guess that's what I feel about Nega too.

I still don't get how Ray went from playing bass to Aliene Mariage to this.

I bet the new album's going to be Perestroikafest all over again (even if Perestroika DID have some listenable tunes...now they are just abusing everything they've "learned")

Covers (TYPE A & B):

33f9apw.jpga3cil2.jpg

Yeah, I guess that's what I feel about Nega too.

I still don't get how Ray went from playing bass to Aliene Mariage to this.

Ray was in Aliene Mariage?! How did I not know that?!

For shame.

To both me for not knowing and Ray for downgrading.

I actually liked muddy cult and soul cry, i was kinda hoping for something like that. they've really changed i think and i don't like it but I'll just wait for the album :? but that pv preview is rubbish... and am i the only one that has noticed that undercode production sort of lost its kote kei edge? kisaki could do so much better.

I actually liked muddy cult and soul cry, i was kinda hoping for something like that. they've really changed i think and i don't like it but I'll just wait for the album :? but that pv preview is rubbish... and am i the only one that has noticed that undercode production sort of lost its kote kei edge? kisaki could do so much better.

I agree. It lost its typical vibe. I guess they're following the trend of neo visual bands (see Realies and Cindykate). I am kinda disappointed... still, I'll give this album a try ^^

^ Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for too. ^^ Recently I really liked their single A-sides, not so much the B-sides (so I'm glad only the A-sides made it to the album xD), but I loved their previous album, so hopefully I'll like this one too. I hope it'll have traces of that dark/"occult" atmosphere (dunno how to formulate it better xD) that was characteristic for a lot of the songs on their previous album.

W-Wait.. A 12 minutes long track?!

How the FUCK are they going to pull that off

^ Yeah, I'm kinda worried/curious about that too... :lol: By the way it's the song they made the PV for (so that should be interesting too).

Sign in to follow this