CAT5

[POLL] FACIAL HAIR - Yay, Nay, or do you care either way?

DO YOU LIKE GUYS WITH FACIAL HAIR?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. DO YOU LIKE GUYS WITH FACIAL HAIR?

• Yes, facial hair is manly and sexy
    • ewww, shave that shit!
    • umm...I don't mind either way.

I like facial hair if it is decently groomed, pretty natural-looking, is not weird or over the top, and fits the person wearing it - I hate Amish beards, Santa Claus, or anything disgusting that makes you look like a hobo or something.

I'm usually fine with facial hair, but it has to LOOK good on the guy. I've seen some men where they look so much better clean shaven.

I generally think that as long as people don't smell or anything everybody should do to their body what they want and be as hairy/bald/fat/skinny/tattooed/etc as they like.

Still, I could never kiss a man with a full face of beard.

I wonder what would you look like with a beard, lol.

+1

But the tickling from bristly beards can be nice sometimes :3

white girls have this blessing/curse of having resentfully delicate skin which doesn't work well with bristly beards

you guys might handle it better, idk

I wish there was an option for preferring shaved guys that doesn't sound so extreme. I personally like men without beards more (generally men who shave also their legs. Yeah I also like feminine guys) but it's not like I feel total disgust and need to throw up when a guy has a beard or stubbles. I just don't like it as much.

I unfortunately get stubbles but it doesn't go beyond that point since I like to be shaven. I look terrible with it, whomever made that my biological design suck..er, I mean I love you mom and dad!

As a dude who appreciates dude beauty and handsomness, I'll pitch in an opinion here. I fucking love full beards, but I also like clean shaven faces, stubble, and everything in between. However, having a beard and/or facial hair is and should be an act of commitment, not a side product of laziness. Just like dudes having long hair - it's a big commitment and requires care. It's cool as long as you do commit to keeping it neat and clean, but if it's just "I don't bother to cut it"... well, it can get pretty damn gross pretty damn quick. Another thing is growth and it's pattern, and whether or not you can pull it off... If the growth is not quite thick enough, letting it grow should perhaps be reconsidered (not to say you can't pull a thin growth look).

I myself have pretty thick and dark facial hair, and I keep a chin beard + 'stash, both neatly trimmed about twice a week. I'd grow a thick full face beard (at least try it out) in a heartbeat, but my cheek growth is just way too lackluster so I just have to embrace my Johnny Depp facial hair and do with what I have. Sure the stash is a bit of a stout head sponge, and if I eat something sticky I'll need to make sure it's all clean afterwards, but I won't shave my stuff for anyone.

Because i only love feminine Jrocker, i indeed hate facial hair. I shave myself too, and i really hate that it grow again and again and again and over again.... and again and again, yeah, and again lol... If only these hairs could stop growing, being a guy is not amazing when it came to hairs, i mean the only amazing hairs (the one on the head) can fall due to hair loss (which happen mostly to men), BUT, the most annoying hairs (all the others) are always growing back and are visible. And the only way to get rid of them, would be laser hair removal (if that's really work), which seem really expensive, especially when you spend all your money on a bunch of cds, and especially to shave all the body it would be so expensive. I don't know how cute Jrocker do to always seem to have no hairs on all their body, but i which i was just like them. If i was rich, i would remove all these hairs with laser hair removal. So to make a short answer, i would say::: NO to facial hair.

I dislike facial hair, I kissed guys once and their faces were so rough, I think they didn't shave themselves well... I didn't like that. I also dislike hairy armpits and men with hairy chests and backs. I used to dislike hairy legs either, but it would be hypocritical of me, because I don't shave mine and I'm not going to (I have very sensitive skin, it always ends up with a terrible rash), so I can accept any hair in the lower parts of the body, as long as someone doesn't look like a gorilla, like someone else said in this thread.

I think it depends on the person, some people suit it, some don't. I think a little bit of stubble looks nice though. :3 

I don't know what it's like kissing stubble though XD

I dislike facial hair, I kissed guys once and their faces were so rough, I think they didn't shave themselves well... I didn't like that. I also dislike hairy armpits and men with hairy chests and backs. I used to dislike hairy legs either, but it would be hypocritical of me, because I don't shave mine and I'm not going to (I have very sensitive skin, it always ends up with a terrible rash), so I can accept any hair in the lower parts of the body, as long as someone doesn't look like a gorilla, like someone else said in this thread.

Yeah, i hate the armpit beard lol, i have sensitive skin too except for my face (i don't know why this is different for my face, i don't even use shaving cream and no problem there). First i used to have some shaving rash especially on my thighs and arms, which was obviously ugly, especially as thighs are a cute part of the body, but then, i changed my razor for an electric one, i also add some moisturizer and my skin gets used to shaving after some time. No more shaving rash, except just few ones sometime, but i think it will just get better with time. But it takes a lot of time to shave everything, but anyway i need to shave, as i really hate to be hairy.

Because i only love feminine Jrocker, i indeed hate facial hair. I shave myself too, and i really hate that it grow again and again and again and over again.... and again and again, yeah, and again lol...

the rose trims again

ishiki, I'd try other ways if I could afford it, but I unfortunately can't. Everything for the hair removal is so overpriced. They created an idea to shave your whole body and now they're making huge money on this. In the past it wasn't unacceptable to not shave, so all the body hair wouldn't be a big deal for us if we lived at that time probably. Men only shaved their faces (which was an obvious thing for the army, if your enemy caught you by your beard, it would be bad xD).

I don't really care if men grow beards or not. They're men, so it's natural; however, some men can pull off that look.

(I really wish I could change my vote, lol)

Edited by HIZAKAMI

I personally hate facial hair, but my husband sports a soul patch because that is all he can grow.  He once told me that if he could he would have sideburns and a full beard, I praise his Asian genes for not allowing that to happen, yuck!

I voted it doesn't matter either way, but considering most of the people on here are in to pretty boys... I'm not surprised with the results. 

I think facial hair can be complimenting to someones features and the other way around. It all depends on the person and their features. 

Either way if you can grow facial hair and you want facial hair, grow the damn facial hair. If someone isn't going to like you because of your own personal appearance choices, they're probably not the one.