Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

La'Mule+NightingeiL new band new album release

La'Mule+NightingeiL new band (band name not yet finalized) new album "最後…潰した言葉(saigo tsubushita kotoba)" will be released in 2012/12, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold their 5-month consecutive one-man live at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2012/07/13, at 2012/08/11, at 2012/09/16, at 2012/10/20 and at 2012/11/18, at each of which their live-limited singles (titles not yet finalized) will be released (1 song each), and they will hold their another one-man live in 2012/12

[attachment=0]La'Mule+NightingeiL.jpg[/attachment]

related thread:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15406

their new band "血と包帯(chi to houtai)" (i.e. blood and bandage) will be opening act of A(エース) presents live "雨音の宴(amaoto no utage)" at Shibuya BOXX at 2012/06/30

So far with Kon's picture on the site it looks like La'Mule 2.0, but I think that's good. I am really excited how this will turn out :)

That name is kinda.... plain. But better plain that something ridicilous I guess.

Really want to hear some music, but the album release is still so far away. :emo:

That name is kinda.... plain. But better plain that something ridicilous I guess.

Yes, like the bullshit name † яi ¢ к. Their name is so stupid it makes me not want to even listen to them lolol...

Anyway, I'm excited to hear their release. Woooo!

it is confirmed that ex-La'Mule Gt.SIN & Gt.NAO are members of CELL-セル-

Vo.紺(kon) has opened his new blog at 2012/06/26

http://ameblo.jp/cell-officialkon/

YES YES YES YES YES! SIN wrote a lot of pretty legit songs.

Oh I am actually getting really excited for Cell. Man, if their first release comes out in 10 different types I WILL BUY THEM ALL!

Sign in to follow this