Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

[Rock] AFI

AFI

115756.jpg

Current Members:

* Davey Havok - vocals (1991-present)

* Jade Puget - guitar, backing vocals, programming, keyboard (1998-present)

* Hunter Burgan - bass, backing vocals, programming, keyboard (1997-present)

* Adam Carson - drums, backing vocals (1991-present)

Former Members:

* Mark Stopholese - guitar, backing vocals (1991-1998)

* Geoff Kresge - bass, backing vocals (1992-1997)

* Vic Chalker - bass (1991-1992)

This is a really good band, probably my favorite American band. I actually bought a lot of their CD's, like 4 of them, which is a lot for me. I really don't like their older stuff, it's like hardcore punk-ish, but ever since "Sing the Sorrow" their 2nd to newest album, they've been really good I would say.

AFI's MySpace

AFI - Sing the Sorrow

My favorite album. <3

Also my rip.

hmm i've never quite liked them except for that song girls not grey .... i love that song xD but other than that i've never been all that into them but i will take a listen to the demos and see if they change my mind

What other songs have you heard besides "Girl's Not Grey" that's the song that made me fall in love with them. xD

I'm uploading their album "Sing the Sorrow" now which I think is their best by far, it has "Girl's Not Grey" on it too. There's still like another 15 minutes on the upload.

psh i don';t remember all the names xD it was awhile ago...but i do know ms.murder or whatever ...i think ms.murder was the name >_> but yea that's not all i just don't remember all of them =/

Yeah Miss Murder, is off their newest album "December underground" I think "Sing the Sorrow" is really good, like holy shit the song that just came on "Paper Airplanes (Makeshift Wings)" is so awesome sounding, you should try "Sing the Sorrow" when it's done uploading *looks* which is now. xD

Sign in to follow this