CAT5

SONG OF THE DAY! ^__^

Digging the new ISS album. They're really pushing the whole electronic hardcore music thing.

I See Stars - Ten Thousand Feet.

Got two songs of the day - actually their more songs of the week but I love them

James Labrie - Holding On - Cuz it brings back memories of past relationships. Its like that moment you said to yourself that you'd never look back but when it came to it you had to force yourself to close your eyes and keep walking while the tears stream down your face, For better or worse.....

Funeral For A Friend - All The Rage -  Because its just an awesome song with awesome riffage that also speaks to me on a personal level, I broke up with my gf around the time this album was released. quite melodic though not super melodic, The Chorus still grabs my heart and i find myself unconsciously singing the song to myself while at work.

All in all - i think im going through a rather emo moment. but sometimes its good to reflect on past events however much it might hurt. (though this thread isnt really the place to share personal thoughts)