Sign in to follow this  
Takadanobabaalien

New girl

Plot: Jess (played by Zooey Deschanel) - a bubbly offbeat teacher who is known to burst into spontaneous song - catches her boyfriend with another woman, and needs a new place to live. She moves into a loft with three single guys she's never met before. Nick (played by Jake M. Johnson) is a jaded law-school dropout, who usually just wants to be left alone. Schmidt (played by Max Greenfield) is an flashy businessman, who believes he is a gift to women. Winston (played by Lamorne Morris) is a former athlete who doesn't know what to do, but really needs to win whatever it is. Can this dysfunctional group handle the "adorkable" new girl?

2qqojuj1zoU

Does anyone here watch this hilarious show?

It's pretty new and just finished season 1 (season 2 starts after summer I believe...)

I do. It took a while to get good, but it was worth sticking out with it by the end of the first season.

Schmidt obviously owns everything and wins.

My girlfriend watched it so I watched an episode here and an episode there. Pretty funny, but every episode I saw had some disgusting morale thrown in at the end. But aside from that it was fairly decent to my big surprise.

I have watched about 10 episodes of this series, and omfg I just can't stand Jess. She's so freaking annoying, always whining and crying and being just a complete wuss. Does she get any less annoying when the show develops?

its mehh now ^and no not really

I watched about half of the first season of this show before I got bored and dropped it. And no, her character doesn't change much from what I've seen.

like the new season

like the new season

Same.

It's like I've become one of them after a few seasons. I don't know whether to be glad about that or not lol

Zooey still looks attractive, that I can say.

I watched about half of the first season of this show before I got bored and dropped it. And no, her character doesn't change much from what I've seen.

Yeah the first half of the season was kinda rough. It gets better though!

megan fox, hot or not?

Oh holy shit I forgot to mention, that I've met Lamorne Morris (Winston) when he was at college of dupage, in Glen Ellyn, Illinois.

I was a little kid back then, but he was someone that came to our middle school one day for an assembly, and would talk to us about how fun college was.

Very charismatic, and respectful from what I remember. I'm happy that he made it on this show. I go to the same college because of him mostly, and the school uses him as a role model for students all the time.

Also, I cant believe Schmidt and cece are finally getting married. Fucking A, that was killing me all this time.

Sign in to follow this