Sign in to follow this  
bellzinia

Hey~ ☆

Hello~ I'm Shidou.

I thought about making an introduction post so it won't seem that "awkward" to pop out my name on forums maybe? (laughs)

My favorite band is MUCC. My favorite "era" is the Kyutai/Shion one.

My other favorite bands are Thomas, X JAPAN, Awoi, D'ERLANGER, Creature Creature and OOR.

Besides Jrock, I only listen to Maroon 5 and B.A.P (yeah that korean hiphop group).

So.. Yeah, nice to meet you guys~ (●´∀`●)

Your fave are the oldies J-Rock ones. Are you still keeping up with new J-Rock / VK scene these days?

Welcome to heaven by the way, enjoy yourself.

Your fave are the oldies J-Rock ones. Are you still keeping up with new J-Rock / VK scene these days?

Welcome to heaven by the way, enjoy yourself.

Yeah, however I'm not a fan of the really old jrock groups, nor of the newest ones. I'm really picky when it comes to music. (laughs)

In my honest opinion, I find it pretty boring. None of the bands seem that attractive and their music is too superficial.

Thank you! ~

Welcome! :'D My name is Maiku~! Nice to meet you Shidou~! :'D Don't be afraid to post and make friends with all of us! :'D You have a good list of bands there~. <3

Welcome! :'D My name is Maiku~! Nice to meet you Shidou~! :'D Don't be afraid to post and make friends with all of us! :'D You have a good list of bands there~. <3

Nice to meet you too Maiku :D

Thanks!! there's more on my lastfm (bellzinia) though. I listed the "important" bands (laughs)

Thank you so much guys! I hope to make new friends here also.

I did! I recently got into them and bought their three cds. They didn't disappoint me at all, which is somewhat funny since I don't listen to that kind of music that much (laughs)

Welcome to MH! :)

B.A.P is the odd one out but I like them as well :) Apart from that you have a nice line-up of bands! I personally love OOR as well.

Welcome to MH! :)

B.A.P is the odd one out but I like them as well :) Apart from that you have a nice line-up of bands! I personally love OOR as well.

I know right? Never thought I'd get into "kpop" or whatever because of them.

Thanks! :D I can't wait for their single, the PV is so quality omg. ♥

Their last album is my favorite~

Sign in to follow this