Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

DIR EN GREY new maxi single "輪郭(rinkaku)" release

Yaaay! That was I was waiting for ^^ This piece ov news made my day ^^ High hopes for sth good after MOO

In the new photo Kaoru seems a fusion between The Count of Monte Cristo and Jack Sparrow.

Saw this coming. Good news indeed. Want to hear if they're heading into a different direction or further expanding on the one they have.

Toshiya totally looks like the hero from Journey, just without the scarf in that pic.

Great news though. Looking forward to the single.

I agree with Furik! They've already released UROBOROS and DUM SPIRO SPERO + the singles for that album. They must begin onto their new era now. They can't just stamble on the same ground like they've been for the latest years (all this stuff with UROBOROS Expanded and UROBOROS extra live shows etc.

I hope they deliver a ballad or something like "DOZING GREEN", but still a brand new song! But I guess they're not finished with DUM SPIRO SPERO yet. Will probably just be another "DIABOLOS".

1. 輪郭

2. 鴉 or mazohyst of decadence remake

3. another symphonic ver. from DUM SPIRO SPERO

something like this will be great!!

although i prefer them release the symphonic ver. of DUM SPIRO SPERO as a full album. :D

and KYO may not be able to scream much now,

the new song would be something with strong melody line?

Really looking forward to this! Since I actually liked the symphonic version of Amon, another one of those would be awesome in my opinion.

Regarding Kyo's throat-surgery: I'm pretty sure that he uses his false chords for his growling, so normally there shouldn't be that much of a problem as long as the surgery isn't directly related to that. Don't know about his shrieking stuff though :D

interesting, maybe they're going Adele with this. :wan-04:

Adele could still perform/sing very well even though she recently had an infection in her throat/throat-surgery, so it's quite possible Kyo recovered already. If he's going to be able to do screams I'm not sure, since Adele really isn't the person who is into screamo

Word. I can see the melt down if Kyo didnt do this umm.. Metalcore thingy anymore.

Unless he want to end his career after this.

I think he was getting a word or two from the doctor, since this is his third time having surgery for the same throat.

Sign in to follow this